Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets for Sale

5 Frisbee golf baskets - $200 (Olympia)

there are 5 frisbee baskets for sale ... The sale needs to be closed by sun Oct 9th please call me to see *** thank you .

***SOLD***
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; October 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
    5 Frisbee golf baskets - $200 (Olympia)

there are 5 frisbee baskets for sale ... The sale needs to be closed by sun Oct 9th please call me to see *** thank you .

***SOLD***

Did you get these baskets Toby?

Im curious who has 5 "frisbee" baskets for sale in Olympia.... We have had 3 stolen from the course in the last couple of years.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

They were instep portables..
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
        They were instep portables..
        Thanks.

Comment

And yes I did go get them-- some guy had them in the back yard of his mansion, and left them behind when he moved a few years back. Stopped by and played what was once Yauger DGC on the way back... how many holes still exist out there? OMG, the 'garbage' hole was the worst eye-sore that I've ever seen on any dg course, or park for that matter. Was that a homeless encampment or just H.S. kids that trashed that area?
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
            And yes I did go get them-- some guy had them in the back yard of his mansion, and left them behind when he moved a few years back. Stopped by and played what was once Yauger DGC on the way back... how many holes still exist out there? OMG, the 'garbage' hole was the worst eye-sore that I've ever seen on any dg course, or park for that matter. Was that a homeless encampment or just H.S. kids that trashed that area?
            There is still 9 baskets out there, the parks dept is going to redesign the course once the construction is complete. The "bum" hole was/ is a homeless camp, at one point before that hole was permanent, we had to ask a bum to move his sleeping bag so we could put the basket where it needed to be! We have taken dozens of bags of garbage out of there!

The SPSDGA has severed all ties with the Olympia Parks dept.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X