X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy disc golf Rampages for sale

If your interested in getting a legacy disc Speed 14 Rampage please let me know. There are shops in Oregon and Washington that carry these, but if you rather just order one I'm your guy. For 14 dollars I will be happy to ship you one.

I have 2 colors in the first runs :

Blueberry
    Strawberry

I have 5 colors in the production run:

yellow
    white
    purple
    lime
    watermelon

If you want pictures just ask. Some of these are very pearly and the plastic is awesome and grippy. Great disc for distance and speed. Let me know.

Attached to this post are the colors available. Let me know, thanks guys and gals

Comment

Any of those around 170?

And which run is more stable?

Comment

I think the lightest I might have would be 173g but I would have to look. Most are 174g and up. Most stable I here are the yellows and least stable are the limes.

Comment

I have one in white, and it's pretty overstable. I never see me throwing it backhand because of how wide and awkward the lips feels. But I could see it being used forehand for some people.

Comment

To me they are the closest thing to a Nuke that I've seen. Might even have a tiny bit more glide (for my forehand). The plastic is nice as well. I'm happy with my selection of discs at the moment but if you haven't tried one out, you should. Best of the "new" discs that I've tried lately.

Edit: Like Bruce said, they are a wide rim disc. Very similar to the Nuke/Force style rim.

Comment

Thanks for the added feedback. Just to keep everyone up to date. THe new flippier Cannon will be out mid October. Another speed 14 driver that is less stable. Then around December 1st start looking for Legacys first putter called the Clutch.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X