Glow Destroyer, CFR Ape, C-PD (Freak), S-TD, Force, Ridge, Vulcan, Apache, etc. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow Destroyer, CFR Ape, C-PD (Freak), S-TD, Force, Ridge, Vulcan, Apache, etc.

Here is my Sale/Trade list. All prices are shipped, to the lower 48 only. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! All offers considered and right now cash is king.

Take $2 off for local pickup (Spokane)

Wants – Only looking to trade for the below discs for right now.

CFR/Big D in the desert C-PD. I’m looking for one or two of the flat, overstable C-PDS. Max weight, at least 8/10.
    150g 11x Firebird
    ESP Comet, 175+
    ESP/FLX Drone, 175+
    Tsunami- looking for the run that is the old Predator mold
    GL Pain- Bright and Heavy a must
    KC Pro Roc.- not sure what run I’m looking for, but I want one as beefy as possible and as tacky as possible.
    No-texture Ions (new run)
    SS-SSS Magics- looking for a set of two Magics. Must be tacky with medium flex (not floppy though)
    Old DX Whippets

Haves-

List should be in order of pics; left to right, top down.

Stalker, ESP, Black PDGA membership disc, 7.5/10, 163.2, no ink. $9
    Spirit, E-Line, Peachy/skin tone, 175 (176.6), New $10
    Force, ESP, Bright Pink, 167 (166.8), 8/10 b/c of two dings on rim and ink on inner rim. Misprint $9
    Banshee, Champ, 170g (171.9), Red, 9+/10, no ink $9
    Ridge, Firm? 171, (171.5), Reddish Orange with a small black mark that goes all the way through at about “8 o clock,” 10/10, $14
    Apache, E Line, (175.3), Red, 10/10, $11
    Roadrunner, Champ, Red, 169, 7.5/10, no ink, $9
    S-TD, Yellowish Green, 175 (174.4), 8/10, ink on inner rim, most of stamp wiped $10
    C-PD, Orange, 175, 7.5/10, ink on inner rim, most of stamp wiped. $10

Pics: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1277C...!115&sc=photos
    Last edited by Sean Johnson; September 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM.

DX Fast Dogs

Greetings Sean,
    I was wondering why you wanted old DX Whippets.
    I have some "old" old ones, One I think has a Kitsap Players stamp, or something like that on it.
    Yose
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

old buttery dx

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      Greetings Sean,
      I was wondering why you wanted old DX Whippets.
      I have some "old" old ones, One I think has a Kitsap Players stamp, or something like that on it.
      Yose
      I found it:
      Kitsap Disc Golf Players Assoc.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

That is an old one Yose... Nice!

Comment

I have lots of double ring and 1992-94 tourny stamped whippets. Lets get you one fast.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X