X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling: Gold Champion Monster

Champion Monster X mold. Gold w/ Blue Stamp. This is a newer run with flight numbers bit it's definitely got some opaque pearliness to it that looks kinda glittery...ipod picture doesn't do it justice. 172g. 10/10. $17 OBO

Feel free to make me offers if you don't like the price. Trades for san marino DX or 12x KC Pro aviars. Or cool colored pearly champ sharks. Thanks for looking.

Originally posted by blapblapblap View Post
    Champion Monster X mold. Gold w/ Blue Stamp. This is a newer run with flight numbers bit it's definitely got some opaque pearliness to it that looks kinda glittery...ipod picture doesn't do it justice. 172g. 10/10. $17 OBO

Feel free to make me offers if you don't like the price. Trades for san marino DX or 12x KC Pro aviars. Or cool colored pearly champ sharks. Thanks for looking.
    PM Sent
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

PM sent
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        PM sent
        I'd already sent the money before you sent this message
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I'd already sent the money before you sent this message
          Forum-bagger.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Both discs arrived promptly and were exactly as described. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

bout to get back to you treelove. loki, i never got a pm from you but i'm pretty sure i can get you more of these

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X