X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 discs for sale, my typical stuff all new stuff

So all 13 discs posted are virgin discs to the marketplace. I just pulled these out of a trunk in my storage that hadnt been opened in like 7 years. All discs are new, no ink, never thrown. If my prices are off feel free to offer something, but I will take the highest offer or my orginal price over an offer. Pictures are posted below. thanks for looking.

1. 11x Champion Eagle-L light blue opaque with gold stamp (marked 170g, scaled 171g) $20
    2. DX Jaguar orange with purple stamp (marked 186g, sclaed 186g) $28
    3. Champion Cobra dayglo/light green with red stamp (marked 180g, scaled 180.1g) $45
    4. Champion Cobra light yellow with lavender stamp (marked 180g, scaled 180g) $45
    5. 1st Run Pro Teebird red with green stamp (marked 172g, scaled 174.2g) $20
    6. 11x Champion Eagle-X yellow with red stamp (marked 171g, scaled 170g) $20
    7. Pro Rhyno, older pro white with purple stamp (marked 174g, scaled 174g) $22
    8. Pro Rhyno, older floppy yellow with red stamp (marked 169g, scaled 170.4g) $25
    9. 11x Champion Teebird CAL engraved forest green with silver stamp (marked 168g, scale 171g) $25
    10. Champion Shark Orange with rainbow stamp (marked 179g, scaled 178.9g) $20
    11. 11x KC Pro Whippet white with red metallic stamp 172g $20

I believe these stingrays were run right before the san marino mold broke. 30 dollars for both

12. Champion Stingray ice clear (was a xout, I think its because half of the engraving on back took) san marino mold stamp wiped 150g $16.25
    13. Champion Stingray ice clear (was a xout, I think its because half of the engraving on back took) san marino mold stamp wiped 150g $16.25
    Last edited by lion; July 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM.

PM sent
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

thanks for buying some of these, if you see something sold and your looking for one just ask. I have multiples in a few of these. thanks

Comment

ok, well all the discs purchased have arrived, if you see a disc on here that you missed out on let me know. I might have more of them. thanks

Comment

I want all the KC Eagles. Holler
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X