X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB / Trade for a "2009 Festivus" Boss

I recently lost my Boss from the Festivus 8 - I would absolutely love to get another one. If anybody has one laying around, and they're interested in selling or trading it...please, let me know. It's got this artwork on it:

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...5&d=1233283008
    Last edited by earshel; June 14th, 2011, 08:33 PM.

Heh... I think I have one of these.

Damn you, Kelly Christiansen!!!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Damn. Sorry. It's a Starfire. 171g.

Still... damn that Kelly Christiansen!!!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well I appreciate you taking the time to look anways.

Comment

I have a new one that I payed a little extra for. It's a first run Boss after all. Have any goodies to trade?

Comment

I personally haven't been in to disc golf long enough to have picked up anything terribly rare or interesting and held on to it...I've got a 9x KC Pro Aviar, it's in great condition, but it's got a name on the back. It's a very light yellow sharpie, and there's no phone number. I've also got a X-Out CE Valkyrie, but it's very worn and also has ink, but it's been blacked out and I can't read it. Otherwise, I'd certainly be willing to buy it from you if you'd like to sell it for a reasonable price . Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
              I have a new one that I payed a little extra for. It's a first run Boss after all.
              Really, these are for sure first run bosses? How can I tell (without throwing)?

Comment

They arent first runs.. more of a pre-release

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                Really, these are for sure first run bosses? How can I tell (without throwing)?
                Not as flippy as a first run bit way less stable than the first production runs too
                Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Hey, I'm still looking for one of these bosses...it's my birthday today, the chance to purchase or trade for one of these is the only present I want! ;P /end shameless bump

Comment

Check your pms....

Originally posted by earshel View Post
                    Hey, I'm still looking for one of these bosses...it's my birthday today, the chance to purchase or trade for one of these is the only present I want! ;P /end shameless bump

Comment

Festivus 2009

I have the exact one you are looking for. Let me know if you are interested.

Originally posted by earshel View Post

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X