Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister just bought me one @ the Puyallup costco as i type . She said there were 7 left.. Bad news : i live in the Tri-Cities ..not sure when I'll get to the westside to get it
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Oly Costco has a bunch of them on the shelves. Does anybody know anything about the plastic that comes in the set? I grabbed a mid range, it was ribbed under the rim. Presumably for her pleasure......
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

If they're anything like the InStep baskets, the discs are worthless.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yea the discs are better for the little kids or even playing fetch with the dog.

Comment

I wonder.....

Do "better" putts really require chains?

or...

Would the ideal practice basket have overweight chains to teach you to putt with more power?

Maybe this is just another push vs spin putt debate...

Comment

The basket is actually PDGA approved, not the discs though. A question: would adding chains affect the PDGA approval?

Comment

Tigard Costco has about 6 of them. This looks exactly like my InStep basket. Looks like the same basket is now being marketed under a different name. The one they had on display was very wobbly; I couldn't tell if it was assembled incorrectly or if it had been trashed from being on dislplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Tigard Costco has about 6 of them. This looks exactly like my InStep basket. Looks like the same basket is now being marketed under a different name. The one they had on display was very wobbly; I couldn't tell if it was assembled incorrectly or if it had been trashed from being on dislplay.
                  I bought one the other day, but had the same concern. Turns out that it tighten ups nicely and it a good basket! In fact, I'd say it's better than an InStep basket. I intend on adding inner chains to it soon though, as many putts deflect off the pole or go through the chains.
                  My advice is that everyone should get one! For a metal basket, this deal is GREAT. If you want advice on adding inner chains, let me know. I've done it to other baskets before.
                  Brody Cannon
                  PDGA #34008

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
                    anyone know if they have them near spokane/cda?
                    My sister just sent me a picture of some at the the Kennewick costco. I'm heading down there this weekend if anybody wants me to pick any up! (If they aren't in Spokane already)
                    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                      My sister just sent me a picture of some at the the Kennewick costco. I'm heading down there this weekend if anybody wants me to pick any up! (If they aren't in Spokane already)
                      Spokane Valley Costco still had 8 when I was there on saturday. waiting till payday to pick mine up, hopefully they are still there. what size chain for inner, the outer seemed smaller than the 2/0 chain I have so I may need to get different.

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                        what size chain for inner, the outer seemed smaller than the 2/0 chain I have so I may need to get different.
                        There is no inner chain. Not sure of the size of the outer chains, but I believe they are smaller than most baskets.

Comment

Apparently Costco has a basket and 3 disc set now...

http://twitter.com/#!/PDGA/status/19...326208/photo/1
                          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Costco in Silver Lake have 11 of these baskets ~ same end display as in Danni's photo.

Comment

The Costco in Eden Prairie Minnesota has them
                              Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

I purchased one for myself, and I also convinced PCC to buy 3 of them!
                                Brody Cannon
                                PDGA #34008

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X