X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY AUCTION LISTINGS - Selling Complete Collection

Wanted to give everyone a heads up that I selling most of my disc collection on ebay. I have a good selection of RARE, OOP, USED and NEW discs. I have 44 or so discs currently listed.

Email me - mgoblue1986@me.com

Ebay account - http://myworld.ebay.com/mgobluej

Mention this listed when purchasing disc and I will charge only exact shipping charges for your purchase (I already have padded mailers so there is no additional cost for these). I am also open to local pick up at Washington Square Mall in Portland. Email with any questions.

As of 1:50 pm est 5/28/11 -

BRAND NEW RARE Innova KC Pro Aviar **Black** 170g - $9.99 Bid
    BRAND NEW RARE Innova KC Pro Roc **Marbled Grey** 169g - Starting $9.99
    BRAND NEW RARE Innova KC Pro Roc **Marbled Grey** 150g - Starting $9.99
    BRAND NEW RARE Innova KC Pro Aviar **Black** 170g - $14.51 Bid
    BRAND NEW Innova DX Polecat **White** 164g Putter - Starting $3.99
    BRAND NEW Innova DX Polecat **Yellow** 169g Putter - Starting $3.99
    BRAND NEW Innova DX Polecat **Neon Yellow** 175g Putter - Starting $3.99
    BRAND NEW Innova DX Polecat **Yellow** 175g Putter - Starting $3.99
    LIKE NEW RARE Innova 11x KC Pro Cheetah *Tie Dye* 174g - Starting $9.99
    LIKE NEW Innova Star Eagle *Red* 175g Fairway Driver - Starting $7.99
    LIKE NEW RARE OOP Innova 9x KC Pro Eagle *Tie Dye* 167g - Starting $19.99
    LIKE NEW Innova Star Skeeter *Orange* 175g Mid Range - $7.99 Bid
    LIKE NEW Innova Star Kite *Green* 171g Mid Range - Starting $7.99
    LIKE NEW Innova Star Gator *Blue* 175g Mid Range - Starting $7.99
    Slightly Used OOP Innova Star FL *Blue* 175g Firebird-L - Starting $7.49
    Slightly Used Innova Star Roadrunner *Orange* 175g - Starting $7.49
    USED RARE, OOP Innova Pro Birdie *White* 174g Putter - Starting $9.99
    BRAND NEW Tie Dye Innova Champion Valkyrie - Pot Leaf - Starting $14.99
    LIKE NEW RARE OOP Innova 9x KC Pro Eagle *Tie Dye* 170g - Starting $19.99
    LIKE NEW RARE OOP Innova11x KC Pro Eagle Red Candy 163g - $9.99 Bid
    USED RARE OOP Innova FIRST RUN Pro Teebird White 165g - Starting $9.99
    USED RARE OOP Innova 10x KC Pro Eagle *White* 170g - $12.99 Bid
    BRAND NEW Discraft ESP Surge **White** 169g - $8.99 Bid
    BRAND NEW Discraft ESP FLX Avenger **Yellow** 173-174g - Starting $9.99
    BRAND NEW OOP Discraft Elite X Crush **Blue** 173-174g - Starting $8.99
    BRAND NEW Discraft LE ESP Venom **Blue** 174g - Starting $11.99
    BRAND NEW Custom Tie Dye Innova Champion Starfire 175g - Starting $12.99
    USED RARE OOP Innova 10x KC Pro Teebird *White* 170 g - $11.99 Bid
    LIKE NEW RARE OOP Innova 9x KC Pro Whippet *White* 174g - $14.99 Bid
    LIKE NEW RARE OOP Innova 8x KC Pro Whippet *White* 173g - $14.99 Bid
    BRAND NEW OOP Innova 11x KC Pro Whippet *White* 170g - $9.99 Bid
    USED RARE OOP Innova 10x KC Pro Banshee *White* 175g - Starting $11.99
    USED RARE OOP Innova 9x KC Pro Firebird *White* 174g - Starting $11.99
    LIKE NEW Innova Wraith *J Bird Dye* 175g Fairway Driver - Starting $9.99
    LIKE NEW Innova 12x Star Wraith *Sky Blue* 171g - Starting $7.99
    SLIGHTLY USED Innova 12x Star Wraith *Cross Dye* 175g - Starting $7.99
    SLIGHTY USED Innova 12x Star Wraith *Orange* 175g - Starting $7.99
    LIKE NEW Innova Star Starfire *Orange* 172g X-Out - Starting $6.99
    LIKE NEW Innova DX Pegasus **Yellow Custom Dye** 172g - Starting $6.99
    LIKE NEW Innova DX Pegasus **White Custom Dye** 171g - Starting $6.99
    BRAND NEW RARE OOP Innova DX Pegasus **Blue** 166g - Starting $12.99
    BRAND NEW OOP Gateway "H" Chief Putter **Blue** 173g - Starting $7.99
    LIKE NEW Innova 12x KC Pro Roc **White** 176g Mid Range - Starting $7.99
    SLIGHTY USED Discraft Elite X Buzzz **Blue** 175g - $5.99 Bid

This thread sucks.
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Thanks for your observations Chuck...so nice of you to share

Comment

Just trying to help you get your post count up so it looks like you actually care about NWDGN instead of joining up just to be a salesman. Sorta makes you seem like a vaginal irrigator.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

at least he's from the NW...vaginal irrigator..funny. You can give my thread/here bumps by calling me a Vaginal IrriGator!

Comment

Thanks for the comment ChainBanger...if you up to the Portland area let me know, always looking for new people to play disc with

Comment

Chuck doesn't need my defense, but, he's just looking out for the interests of the members of this site.

Showing up anywhere, simply to sell discs, without getting known, or gaining acceptance from at least a few members first, is sketchy.

This is the second site that you have come into recently, just to dump your crap.
              You already got drilled at DGCR for linking to Ebay, which means you didnt even read the rules over there.

Take your snake oil, put it in the trunk of your car, go out to the local course near you , and sell it there.

Comment

Fact of the matter is I guess I fail to see why making 1 post about me selling my personal collection of discs is such a burden on everyone. Didn't know everyone took buying discs so seriously or that we had to have an intimate relationship before you could consider purchasing discs from someone unknown.

Regarding DGCR...i joined that website in 5/09 and yes I did not read the rules/guidelines of posting until I was altered by mods that it was unacceptable. (And if you didnt notice, I already posted these same discs on DGCR previously in 9/10 and 11/10 - Problem was there were too many non serious buyers, so I ended up using ebay this time and really truly just wanted to give people a heads up that they were on there) After going back and forth with several moderators, no one could give me a straight answer/respond to my posts. The last post I made was within their guidelines per the general forum rules...go ahead and review them...nothing mentions that you cannot post ebay items in the general forum. I have since requested that the moderators remove all my posts and close/terminate my account.

Before I posted on this forum, I reviewed all rules and based on what I read everything I have done is within guidelines.

To be honest, I did sell discs out of my trunk back in Michigan...again problem is no one is a serious buyer. Everyone wants to look and trade, even when you clearly tell them you are selling and not interested in trade. I don't have the time to do that now since I preparing to begin my MBA (Selling the discs for books), as well as working full time. So please excuse my rudeness and inability to realize that this was going to be such an ordeal to all of those few people that have a problem with this. There have been many more people who have messaged me and had no issue.

If it wasn't for the fact that I got sick of DGCR and searched for other forums, I would have never found your website. Now that I have, the hospitality of your members really makes me want to become a member of your community. I can understand your guys position, but really does 1 posting of a sale of my personal discs (not a business) really that bid of a deal? If it is...have it removed, easier than having to respond to these posts (which based on your forum guidelines could be interpreted as personal attacks).

Please understand that im not pissed or mad about this, just trying to point out the whole picture rather than a snapshot that most of you are probably looking at it from.

Comment

Jacob, as a moderator of the site, let me just say: ignore the pissants.

You're a local and you posted in the proper section. I fail to see the big problem.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Adam thanks for the verification...I was beginning to wonder. PM me or email me if you want to disc sometime. Also if you could point me in the direct of your fav course/must play within 30-45 mins of Portland. Thanks again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X