I cant find these disc/stamp. can anyone help with give me an idea what they r worth? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant find these disc/stamp. can anyone help with give me an idea what they r worth?

discraft shadow. 1993 world champ 3D stamp
    Old polecat putter rainbow haikey creek classic tournament stamp
    First run shark with yin yang flying eye stamp

I have quite a few early 90's unique disc and stamps. I will put more on here soon. Just tryin to get some info before I sell.

Comment

I know quite a bit about discs from this time frame, what are the weights?

Comment

shadow is 177
        polecat is 174
        shark is 180

Comment

Any XDs?

Comment

The Shadow is probably worth $20~$30 to someone who played at that Worlds in 93'
            The Polecat I really dont know, throw it on ebay and find out.
            The Shark is your money disc if the magic words "San Marino" appear on the bottom.
            The Flying Eye Hotstamp was the brain child of Nick Satori from Florida who used to travel with
            and co-sponsor Ken Climo back in about 92' 93'. The price on the Shark is tough because most
            people liked the Roc more. However there are Shark fanatics that would pay $40~$70 because
            of the Hotstamp.

Hope that helps....

Comment

Thank you very much. I have several new and used flying eye stamps of a variety of discs marked san marino, in fact I know the 95 hall of fame aviar I posted about before is san marino. I will get some of my collection together and post soon. Thanks again
              Last edited by Royroyjr; May 26th, 2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X