X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Mach Lite for sale

I won a brand new, still in box (box is a little damaged, the basket is perfect) DGA Mach Lite in the 3PO raffle. I already have one, so I'm selling this one to appease my better half. They retail online for around $130.

I will deliver this basket in the Eugene area, or at the Rose City Open, or the Beaver State Fling. This basket was donated to the 3PO raffle by Jeff Hagerty on behalf of the Beaver State Fling. In that spirit, and because I killed that damn raffle, I will donate 20% of the purchase price as sponsorship to the 2011 Beaver State Fling.

$110 buys it or best offer bidding. PM with offers. Thanks!

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    I won a brand new, still in box (box is a little damaged, the basket is perfect) DGA Mach Lite in the 3PO raffle. I already have one, so I'm selling this one to appease my better half. They retail online for around $130.

I will deliver this basket in the Eugene area, or at the Rose City Open, or the Beaver State Fling. This basket was donated to the 3PO raffle by Jeff Hagerty on behalf of the Beaver State Fling. In that spirit, and because I killed that damn raffle, I will donate 20% of the purchase price as sponsorship to the 2011 Beaver State Fling.

$110 buys it or best offer bidding. PM with offers. Thanks!
    I'll consider all reasonable offers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      I'll consider all reasonable offers!
      SOLD! - $22 of the sale price as a donation to BSF 2011.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X