X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling: Goldline Vision from Latitude 64

I have a slightly used, PURPLE goldline vision from Latitude 64 that does not mesh with me, which I would like to sell. It has sparkle flecks in the paint and basically looks like a hooker's fingernail polish, I bought it based on the look alone. Looks exactly like the one in the link below, with the exception of my number in the inside of the rim, and a few scuff marks on top. No dings, chunks taken out or anything. Make me an offer. I will be in Everett area on Saturday and Sunday, I will get a round in at Terrace creek or Silver Lake if weather allows, so I can meet there if you wish. Otherwise I'm in Bellingham Area.

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.c...rple_Stock.jpg

If I can't meet at one of those times are you willing to ship too? Also I only do paypal, is this acceptable? Please let me know as I am interested, thanks.

Thomas
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yes to shipping, and Yes to Paypal. Looks like I have to go to a wedding this evening, so I can only meet later tonight (Saturday) or Morning to Afternoon on Sunday (which is likely when I will get a chance to play Terrace or Silver Lake).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X