X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Source for Discs in Mountlake Terrace

The True Value store in Mountlake Terrace bought out the disc golf inventory from the True Value store in Lake Stevens. They now have that inventory on display. They have a nice small display of discs available. Check it out. You'll find the store at the corner of 228th and 44th in Mountlake Terrace, just a few blocks away from Terrace Creek. It's next door to the Bartell Drugs, in the same parking lot as QFC.

Great, I'll head over there with my true value scrip from the Lake Stevens store.

I showed up at the store two days after they had closed their doors for business... doh.
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; April 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I miss that True Value store in Lake Stevens. They did a pretty good job of ordering discs and their prices were very fair. Now it's a freakin fitness center. WTF? I don't need a treadmill when I can walk the LS course looking for Toby's errant drives and getting twice the workout for free! I need a place to buy shovels, rakes and anything that can kill a mole!

P.S. Any truth to the rumor that Lowell will be parked in the True Value parking lot selling his stock for cheaper?

Comment

Not touching that one.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

BA -

Toby - One day I will make you a good deal on a 1st Run Champion Gator, in exchange for your script. Unspent script from Lake Stevens is a collectors item and very valuable, much more than its original face value. Just ask Mr. Rolling sometime.

www.ebay/craigslist/lakestevensscriptbig$$$$$$$$$$$$.com

Comment

Congratulations - in five posts this has become my favorite thread on all of the internets.

lulz
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X