X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade list and bracket contest plug

Bracket contest information below> in off topic section, under March Madness Bracket contest.

I am looking for CE leopards or eagles-- used ok, 1st run gators, Max wt Augusta Wrath, beat up champ RR, buzz SS, organic Wizard. Mostly interested in max wt.

I have glo CFR TL 170 9/10, 1st run star Destroyer-175-white-mint, 175 1st run champ boss-yellow-mint, 174 champ cobra red 7.5/10 seasoned, early run champ gator X out stamp-174-pearly 8.5/10, cfr gator 175 orange 9/10, 1st run Star T-rex mint 175 Baby blue, ugly CE valk-- was dayglo>dyed blackish due to heavy ink, red star valk, 168 yellow champ wrath and a few other used production liners here n there.
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; March 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Would you happen to have any CE Spiders?
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

PM'D
      DIBS ON THE GATORS!!!!

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Bracket contest information below> in off topic section, under March Madness office pool.

I am looking for CE leopards or eagles-- used ok, 1st run gators, Max wt Augusta Wrath, beat up champ RR, buzz SS, organic Wizard. Mostly interested in max wt.

I have glo CFR TL 170 9/10, 1st run star Destroyer-175-white-mint, 175 1st run champ boss-yellow-mint, 174 champ cobra red 7.5/10 seasoned, early run champ gator X out stamp-174-pearly 8.5/10, cfr gator 175 orange 9/10, 1st run Star T-rex mint 175 Baby blue, ugly CE valk-- was dayglo>dyed blackish due to heavy ink, red star valk, 168 yellow champ wrath and a few other used production liners here n there.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm X out Gator eh? Watch yourself.

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Guess you didn't notice the red champ cobra up for trade? You get first dibs on that one, of course-- they'd have to offer me a Blue CE leopard for me to shaft you on that one. While I like the X out Gator, it's a bit less stable than I had hoped for. Not sure if it's ever going to mtb.

Comment

What ya want for the 1st run boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                Guess you didn't notice the red champ cobra up for trade? You get first dibs on that one, of course-- they'd have to offer me a Blue CE leopard for me to shaft you on that one. While I like the X out Gator, it's a bit less stable than I had hoped for. Not sure if it's ever going to mtb.
                Just flippin you $h*!.

Hope you find what you are looking for. I do have a new CFR '06 wraith (orange) I would trade for that boss. Just let me know.

That cobra is still looking good as well...

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

How about the cobra and a throw-in disc for the wrath? For the Boss I would trade for other collectible discs-- I am mostly looking for CE Eagles, Leopards, Valks... First Run Gator, Whippet, or perhaps Augusta Wrath + SS Buzz.

Comment

How about the cobra and a throw-in disc for the wrath? For the Boss I would trade for other collectible discs-- I am mostly looking for CE Eagles, Leopards, Valks... First Run Gator, Whippet, or perhaps Augusta Wrath + SS Buzz.
                    The '06 Wraith is the Augusta wraith which IS a collectable.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I realize that grouch, that's why I offered the Cobra + a disc to be named later for the Augusta Wrath. I wouldn't trade straight across for the boss as it's worth a bit more, thus the Augusta Wrath + SS Buzz reference.

Comment

I realize that grouch, that's why I offered the Cobra + a disc to be named later for the Augusta Wrath. I wouldn't trade straight across for the boss as it's worth a bit more, thus the Augusta Wrath + SS Buzz reference.
                        That is Oscar to you pal. The boss isn't much more so I would be willing to trade Wraith for Boss plus $10 to make up for the difference. I only have one ss and have had little time to work with it so it wouldn't make much sense to get rid of it now. Just let me know.

I also have a new blue champ destroyer 169g I would trade with the wraith, or a star wraith 171g, or a 168g light blue coyote that is new to go with it instead of the $ (which I would rather do anyway since money is tight).
                        Last edited by JR Stengele; March 16th, 2011, 12:58 PM.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Will, I have a couple CE spiders, what you got for trade?

Comment

Toby, I got you covered on the Wizard. Hit me up the next time you see me at North Park

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                              Will, I have a couple CE spiders, what you got for trade?
                              9.5/10 Max weight Orange, Black Stamped Augusta Wraith.
                              New 173 Red Cryztal Avenger SS.
                              9/10 171 First Run Z Stalker
                              8/10 171 2007 Sparkle Rouge.
                              New 175 Proto Star Stamped Pro Katana
                              New 180 First Run Star Mako
                              8/10 175 First Run Echo Star Excal.
                              6.5/10 168 CE Firebird X. Blue flat top. Though it does have a little chip out of the rim. Stupid metal sign

I'd be willing to work out something.
                              Last edited by Will of Doom; March 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM. Reason: My spelling sucks
                              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X