Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Eugene Celebration champ firebird for sale.

I'm seeking to sell my 2007 Eugene Celebration champion firebird. I won it as aprize at the 2010 Fort Steilacoom open last summer. It's 172 grams, yellow, never thrown with no ink. The stamp is a design of the 18h hole at Dexter. I'm asking 10 dollars and I can deliver the disc anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area.
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
    I'm seeking to sell my 2007 Eugene Celebration champion firebird. I won it as aprize at the 2010 Fort Steilacoom open last summer. It's 172 grams, yellow, never thrown with no ink. The stamp is a design of the 18h hole at Dexter. I'm asking 10 dollars and I can deliver the disc anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area.
    I'll take it! I will be in Portland Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
      If Chainbanger falls thru, i'd take it. I'll be at Stub on Saturday
      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

sorry pdxdiscer. I got it, and man is it sweet.

Thanks for playing a round at Pier with me Josh. It had been too long since I played Pier and it was fun playing with someone new.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X