X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone intersested in 1st run elite z wasps or champ cobras

So my friend has 5 champ cobras he wants to sell. There light weight champ cobras 163g and 164g. There new and he has red and one other color. He also will be selling some ce eagles, old 80's rocs and 90's rocs plus old aviars. I have a bunch of new elite z wasps with the ghost stamp in the middle that says elite z. I have some in green, orange, and a red. He wants 28 shipped for a cobra, and if your interested in a wasp or anything else let me know.I can get these out right away if you want. Make an offer on the wasps, I really have no idea what those are worth, other then what I paid for them. thanks and shot me requests.

if you want a link to a bunch of old school plastic for sale let me know and I will send you the link. It has like 200 discs for sale. thanks
    Last edited by lion; January 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM.

i'm interested in some aviars...pm me a list. And by the way, thanks for the great Destroyer!!!
    PDGA #42116

Comment

Hopefully I will get this list he has saturday with old 80's and 90's aviars. When I do I will get it to you. thanks

Comment

hook it up with some wasp action. PM when you get a chance. or email me.
        Stephen.Sines@gmail.com

Comment

I emailed you. Let me know.

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
          hook it up with some wasp action. PM when you get a chance. or email me.
          Stephen.Sines@gmail.com

Comment

I'm interested in a CE Eagle.
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Got anymore of the first run Wasps?

Comment

PM about eagle and Aviars if still available

Comment

how much for 80s rocs?

Comment

Payment sent for Wasps.

Comment

Mailed out the wasps, and if you want a link to a bunch of old school plastic for sale let me know and I will send you a link with like 100 pics of discs for sale. thanks

Comment

still waiting on a list of aviars....
                        PDGA #42116

Comment

Can you put the link on here?
                          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

link sent to all, rather not post link to anyone to look, if you request it I will send you it. thanks

Comment

would u happen to have a flx/z wasp....if not got a flat top wasp??

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X