X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbangerz Product Update

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to update the disc golf community as to what's going in and out of the store. With that in mind I thought that I would share that we just got a huge shipment of discs, put on the shelves in the last five minutes. Wraiths, Destroyers, Leopards, Rocs and Aviars have all been restocked in many different plastics. Our Millenium stock is larger than its ever been including the Frenzy (DD2) which we currently have seven of but you might want to get yours quick as last time we have five in stock and they went out the door in a matter of days. Also Innova bags have been re stocked including the Standard, Starter and Competition bags. We still have many CFR discs available as well. Remember that if you join the Chainbangers Disc Golf Club as a Blue or Gold Member you will receive a CDGC shirt and custom stamped XG Champion Boss or Champion Teebird and a 5% discount at the shop. We still have a couple packs left of the Beacon Night Lights for disc golf because lets face it, it's getting dark quite quickly this time of year. Have fun. Bang the chains, you must.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

It's funny because right after this post another large shipment of discs and other supplies came in the door. Lat 64 and Innova are now stocked up quite a bit.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I just thought I would mention that the store received another shipment yesterday. We received:

Glow Beast (Brand new discs, just released)
      Halloween/Pumpkin Roc, Aviar and Katana (Limited release for the holidays)

Get yours, they won't last long!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

*UPDATE*

We have the new Ions in stock with the sweet new stamps, check out www.chainbangerz.com for the pictures of those. What else do we have?

Discraft has been restocked including Elite Z Nukes as well as light ESP Nukes (1 160g and 3 163g) we barely have room for! 150 discs are in again including Valkyries and Sidewinders. WIZARDS!! and Aviars and Roc's, OH MY!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          *UPDATE*

We have the new Ions in stock with the sweet new stamps, check out www.chainbangerz.com for the pictures of those. What else do we have?

Discraft has been restocked including Elite Z Nukes as well as light ESP Nukes (1 160g and 3 163g) we barely have room for! 150 discs are in again including Valkyries and Sidewinders. WIZARDS!! and Aviars and Roc's, OH MY!
          "We're not in Kansas any more, Toto..."

Comment

Hey Now sillbizz ~
            I just ordered one of the 150 Valkyries (champion, light blue) I asked Keith to have you bring it to Silver Lake on Saturday morning. Customer Service at Chainbangerz Rocks!
            See you Sat.

Comment

Chainbangerz now has the new driver from Lattitude 64, The Flow in both Gold and Opto line plastics!!! Also the First Run Vibram Ascents are now in as well as 150 Sonics. Also have many custom stamped Chainbangerz discs including an Ion with the Yoda stamp that you have seen on our shirts, a Darth Vader on an Ion and a Big Lebowski "You are entering a world of pain" stamp on many different discs. We have many others as well so come on down!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I wanted to remind everyone that Chainbanger'z is back open on Sundays so come on down and check out some plastic or putt on the indoor basket or just come and say hi. We have some new stuff in as well like the Havoc from latitude 64, the Wedge and Star Stamped Vulcans from Innova as well as the new Chaos (PD2) from Discmania. Also our stock of Vibram discs is very large, we even have a few of their putters in our demo putters so come on down and try before you buy!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Can you let us know when the MVP vector arrives?

Comment

Originally posted by vapor View Post
                    Can you let us know when the MVP vector arrives?
                    Will do.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I just thought I would mention...

"March CDGC gold member deals: 40% off all DX 150class discs, 20% off all vibram discs, 1/2 off all t-shirts.You can partake in all 3 deals in one visit or spread it out throughout the month and get 1 deal each visit."

"We will be streaming the memorial live tomorrow @ the shop, if you happen to be in when anyone sinks a birdie, or whenever you hear the word "hyzer" get yourself 20% off."

Quoted from the Chainbangerz Facebook page.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Chainbangerz Rocks!!

Thank you for the "Special Delivery Service" I am receiving ~~ Burien to Everett VIA sillybizz

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                          if you happen to be in when anyone sinks a birdie, or whenever you hear the word "hyzer" get yourself 20% off."

Quoted from the Chainbangerz Facebook page.
                          Will there be a "birdie bottle" available for the birdies or just 20% off?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                            Chainbangerz Rocks!!

Thank you for the "Special Delivery Service" I am receiving ~~ Burien to Everett VIA sillybizz
                            No problem dude!!!

A lot of birdies and hence a ton of discounts today, maybe we should have done this deal on Friday when the ams were playing?

Did I mention we have the new King disc from Westside? Westside is to Latitude 64 as Discmania is to Innova. I wish that were on the SAT's when I was in school!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Wow ~ A Chainbangerz commercial
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBvheqsujM

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X