Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any putters closer to 159.9-- I putt with Wizards, but I don't think they come that light, do they?
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; April 24th, 2011, 07:56 PM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      star dude!
      Will do. I sat them both aside for you just in case. I'm more than likely going to stop by as I have to be in Burien tomorrow anyway so I'll grab it for you and we can meet up.

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
      Any putters closer to 159.9-- I putt with Wizards, but I don't think they come that light, do they?
      They do!!! Looks like Soft Wizards: http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.c...rd-p-6072.html

We currently don't have any. I'll talk to the powers that be and see if we can order a couple, I'm sure you're not the only one who would be interested in these.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thanks for looking into that, and thanks in advance if you're able to order a few.... I would buy two in order to practice up for the tourney.
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

RESTOCK!!!!

All Innova restocked today including the new World's Archon and Glow Katanas! Also the 150 class discs are taking up 4 rows worth of shelf space; THAT'S A LOT OF 150 CLASS! Come on down to the shop this weekend, Adam and Keith will be covering for your's truly because I'm off to Idaho for some more disc golfing adventures!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sorry it's been so long, my life has been pretty full lately. Anyway the shop just got a MAJOR shipment in today and all brands have been restocked. It was getting thin but we're stuffed wall to wall again with discs! come on down!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Whoa been too long since an update!!! We have the new Legacy discs in stock and also new baskets including the DGA m-14 and Mach New II. Store looks pretty awesome these days we have most of everything in stock.

The shop is also doing its annual basket raffle giveaway again and you can buy tickets at the shop for $2 for 1, $5 for 3, $10 for 6 or $20 for 11 tickets. More information at our website. Here is a direct link for you: http://www.chainbangerz.com/news/ann...asket-giveaway

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Do you guys have any of the new Millennium discs in stock?
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Not yet AFAIK. I'll update here when we get them.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Any Swan 2's in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by dan mc View Post
                      Any Swan 2's in stock?
                      Wow, movie title.

SWAN 2 !

This time, he's coming for YOU.

Comment

Holy cow!!! We are so full right now, more discs and more selection than ever before! We actually don't have enough room right now for all of the product that we have! Serious amount of plastic right down here right now!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey, I asked blondie yesterday but he didnt have any at the kiosk, and he wasnt sure what he had at the store, so I guess I need to ask you.
                          Did you get any light Star Vulkies, 157-160 ?

Comment

No, lightest I saw was around 164 or so.

Blondie this week.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

magnets

Do you have crystal flx magnets?

Comment

Sooo I ordered a orange z cyclone about a month ago, and I received a yellow just today. Now I understand about the color situation as they don't make em anymore, but really? I ordered an orange, at least send me email saying sorry no orange, but we have this, and this and this. Anyway id like to talk to someone about it if possible. Please pm
                                Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X