Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that commercial before and I never noticed I was in it until I just saw it again. Thanks for posting, Don.

Did I mention we have some new customs in? Yoda and Darth Vader custom Ions!!!
    Last edited by sillybizz; March 18th, 2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: Added Thought
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Great advertisement. They even managed to catch the rare albino sasquatch named sillybizz on film. Amazing!
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        Great advertisement. They even managed to catch the rare albino sasquatch named sillybizz on film. Amazing!
        I'm an elusive beast!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWoM8Fr1z4w&NR=1

Comment

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thanks for picking on me, it made me smile.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

You're welcome Thomas

Comment

Sorry for the delay everyone but the MVP Vector has arrived at Chainbangerz!!! We have a whole bunch right now in orange, green and clear. Very cool looking discs! You can check out pictures at the Chainbangerz website located here: www.chainbangerz.com

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

DISCMANIA C LINE PLASTIC!!!

Yeti Aviars and Champion Teebird Plus and many more Innova restocked - TODAY!!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

All sorts of new discs in the shop, too many to name actually, check out the site for more details: http://chainbangerz.com/

Also I wanted to mention that we have switched to Summer hours now meaning we are open every day Noon to 6pm including Sundays and even Easter, I'll be there if you want to stop in and say hi. Take care.

Thomas

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Thomas ~ what kind of discs are available with the Sudoku Showdown stamp?

Comment

Hey Chainbangerz,

Do you have any 150g Aviars for the upcoming tournaments? If so, toss one in/at Thomas's car and I will get it from him.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                            Hey Thomas ~ what kind of discs are available with the Sudoku Showdown stamp?
                            I'm not sure yet. We haven't gotten them yet but I'll ask Keith and report what he said.

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                            Hey Chainbangerz,

Do you have any 150g Aviars for the upcoming tournaments? If so, toss one in/at Thomas's car and I will get it from him.
                            Which plastic? I think we have R-pro and Star, not sure about DX, can't remember. I'll look when I get to the shop today and post the details.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Alright so we have one Star and one DX Aviar in 150.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

star dude!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X