X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salomons on sale

Just saw that 6PM.com has a bunch of Salomon stuff on sale. They've got XT Wings on sale for $65.00, which is a great price for them. I have a pair of the GTX version now, and they're my favorite DG shoes to date. http://www.6pm.com/search/brand/611/...oLiveDate/desc
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Good lookin out Tim. Too bad they don't have the GTX ones or I'd be all over that for this winter. I already have a pair of the unlined XT Wings and love them. Far and away the most comfortable trail runner I've worn. The last couple years in other shoes that I thought were pretty good at the time, my feet were wrecked after the trip up and down Mt. Adams, scrambling over volcanic rock most of the way. This summer I wore the XT Wings all the way to the summit and back, breezing by a lot of people trudging their way along in mountain boots, and my feet weren't even a little bit sore by the time I made it back to the car. I was skeptical of the lacing system at first but it seems to work fine.

Comment

I was tempted, but I don't like those funky-ass laces.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I love those funky-ass laces, and admittedly, they're a big selling point for me. I hate having my shoes come untied, especially when dealing with wet laces. The Salomon quick lace is the next best thing to these.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X