X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX Ching Rocs wanted

I am looking to trade for new or used Ching flat top DX Rocs! Let me know what you got and what your looking for.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    I am looking to trade for new or used Ching flat top DX Rocs! Let me know what you got and what your looking for.
    Good luck on your hunt. These are getting harder and harder to find. I would suggest you look in to the new R-Pro Rocs that just came out. They're very similar to the flat-top Ching Rocs I love so dearly.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Ching roc?
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by redfive View Post
        ching roc?
        not too sure how it got started, but i believe the ching part has something to do with the stamp design on an innova dx roc that just happens to have a very flat top and i mean flat. I do have several, but im working out a deal with someone right now, but if you are interested just let me know and ill send you a list of what i have.
        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Here is a link that expounds on the virtues of the flat top. You could also post on the marketplace thread your wants and desires.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ight=ching+roc

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X