X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Discs Manufacturers

New Company called ABC DISCS came out with some really sweet plastic, and more on the way. Get yours today & be one of the first on the west coast. Now in stock and available at chainbangerz disc golf shop

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
    New Company called ABC DISCS came out with some really sweet plastic, and more on the way. Get yours today & be one of the first on the west coast. Now in stock and available at chainbangerz disc golf shop
    I could sure use a money putter!

Comment

The plastic looks like Champion or Z, is that what it feels like? (Except for the putter of course)
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

the name alone on the putter sold me, i might have to get one now.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
          the name alone on the putter sold me, i might have to get one now.
          I agree, but why hasn't anyone put out a putter named Butter?

Comment

because it would be to slippery

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Steel View Post
              I agree, but why hasn't anyone put out a putter named Butter?
              Peanut Butter Putter!
              "So creamy it sticks to the chains."

Last edited by mrDROCK; August 11th, 2010, 10:15 PM.
              Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                Peanut Butter Putter!

ROFL!!!!!!! best damn name for a disc ever!!!!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                  Peanut Butter Putter!

sounds messy and tasty
                  Throw What You Know.
                  "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                  PDGA# 45989

Comment

So anyways, about ABC discs...

Keith, do they still have a crucifix molded underneath with the manufacturer's information? I saw that on some of their prototypes and it seems a bit unnecessarily evangelical to me.
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                      So anyways, about ABC discs...

Keith, do they still have a crucifix molded underneath with the manufacturer's information? I saw that on some of their prototypes and it seems a bit unnecessarily evangelical to me.
                      Yeah the cross is molded in the plastic of all the discs. To each his own ya know.You can always turn it upside down & look at it that way.
                      On another note I played a round today before I opened the shop & threw some of these discs. I really dig "The Mission" I knew I would when I first felt it,cause it feels like a champ roc. I parked hole #1 first throw, so of course I really like it more now. Very responsive,does what you tell it to.
                      the other mid range "The Flying Squirrel" flew great as well the rim is very similar to a drone, which Im not a huge fan of,but flies real nice & stable,leaning more towards the over stable side of things.
                      "The Secret Weapon" is really awesome driver. I parked #13 & #16 with it today throwing a back hand, which for me,lately, is pretty far.
                      "The Gamma Ray" driver is an over stable driver without a wide rim,feels real good in your hand. This first run that we have is super gummy but I spoke to Don,the owner of ABC Discs,and due to the plastic being too hard to keep consistent the production line plastic will not be the same. It will be more rigid. I personally liked it, it feels weird with a power grip cause the disc looks like it will just turnover,but it holds its line good & comes back every time. Collector factor,is pretty big too since this type of plastic will not be available again.
                      So far my R&D for ABC is A ok. I didn't have too many doubts after talking with Don and realizing his PDGA # is 4320 and he just hosted the Worlds that he's been around the sport and knows what's up.
                      Come on down & test drive yours today, I don't think you'll be too disappointed. The plastic will be available in Bronze,silver,gold,& platinum we currently have the money putter in bronze & the rest of the discs are in gold.

Comment

Yeah the cross is molded in the plastic of all the discs. To each his own ya know.You can always turn it upside down & look at it that way.
                        On another note I played a round today before I opened the shop & threw some of these discs. I really dig "The Mission" I knew I would when I first felt it,cause it feels like a champ roc. I parked hole #1 first throw, so of course I really like it more now. Very responsive,does what you tell it to.
                        the other mid range "The Flying Squirrel" flew great as well the rim is very similar to a drone, which Im not a huge fan of,but flies real nice & stable,leaning more towards the over stable side of things.
                        "The Secret Weapon" is really awesome driver. I parked #13 & #16 with it today throwing a back hand, which for me,lately, is pretty far.
                        "The Gamma Ray" driver is an over stable driver without a wide rim,feels real good in your hand. This first run that we have is super gummy but I spoke to Don,the owner of ABC Discs,and due to the plastic being too hard to keep consistent the production line plastic will not be the same. It will be more rigid. I personally liked it, it feels weird with a power grip cause the disc looks like it will just turnover,but it holds its line good & comes back every time. Collector factor,is pretty big too since this type of plastic will not be available again.
                        I am intrigued now because of your personal experience and research.
                        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

You can always turn it upside down & look at it that way.
                          True dat.
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

What's next?

I'm expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                              What's next?

I'm expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
                              NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X