New Discs Manufacturers Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm really digging the Swan putter by the Northman Company, we have them in @ Chainbangerz right now. A good feeling straight putter and I really like them for 30-50 footers.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      I'm really digging the Swan putter by the Northman Company, we have them in @ Chainbangerz right now. A good feeling straight putter and I really like them for 30-50 footers.
      We ?
      Did you buy into the store, or are you Keiths beyatch now ?

      I did like the way the Swan felt in my hand when I was there last week.
      The Money putter didnt feel as nice.

      I threw both at the test basket from the end of the racks, Swan went left, Money went in, dead center.

      I would have got a Swan,or a Money, just for shits and grins, but I had already picked out the Ridge I wanted, and there was no point trying to learn two new P&A's at the same time.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by captain jack View Post
        We ?
        Did you buy into the store, or are you Keiths beyatch now ?
        Actually I'm working at the store now. No need for name calling, Captain Jackass.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

        ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Actually I'm working at the store now.
          Excellent.
          Keith's out of Z Nukes, how about you get right on that, mmmmmmmkay.

          Comment


          • #20
            Z Nukes are back in stock.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

            ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              Z Nukes are back in stock.
              Is there any under 170 grams yet ?

              Since you're in the loop now, can you call Ellis and see when he might have some lighter ones for us mortals.
              And ask him about the color vs. stability, is he experimenting with the runs of Z Nukes ?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                Is there any under 170 grams yet ?

                Since you're in the loop now, can you call Ellis and see when he might have some lighter ones for us mortals.
                And ask him about the color vs. stability, is he experimenting with the runs of Z Nukes ?
                Looking I see a couple of them at 170 and a couple more at 171 and the rest heavier. lol, I wouldn't say I'm in the loop, I'm merely an employee and I don't do the ordering. I'm sure Keith would be more than happy to answer your questions when he gets back.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                Comment


                • #23
                  The Flying Squirrel is an awesome midrange by ABC discs as well. Liked the Mission too! The FS is a longer roc, straight right out of the box. The Mission reminded me of a Buzz but I don't like the way Buzz's feel in my hand.
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X