X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateway

Hey I'm looking to buy or trade for some Gateway Evolution discs new or used. Let me know what you got and what you want.

Originally posted by DGOD!ARNIE View Post
    Hey I'm looking to buy or trade for some Gateway Evolution discs new or used. Let me know what you got and what you want.
    I have an Evo Assassin and a Scream, both are in "like new" condition (only been thrown a few times each). Not sure of the weights off-hand--I'd have to go dig up the box out if the basement, but if you're interested, I'd go down and find out. Probably in the 171 to 161 range somewhere.

Got any Discraft? Or maybe an old DX Eagle-L? (I likes 'em beat up)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Hahahaha Burge I got's beat up!!! Im not worried about the weights yet. Im just trying something new.

I have:

champion eagle, used but great shape, flies great, little ink on back, stamp is removed, weight is 165

Pro Wraith, white, stamp removed, used, weight 161

Pro Katana, beat, 168

Comment

I have:

champion eagle, used but great shape, flies great, little ink on back, stamp is removed, weight is 165

Hmmm...New Champ or CE?

FYI: I checked, Assassin - 164g, Orange; Scream - 170g; Red. IMHO, besides the color and weight, they're the same frickin' disc. I bought the Scream because I used to have an old Scream DT in the superhard nylon-like plastic that Quest used to use (loved that disc--the only turn-over driver for the wind. The newer Scream DT and the DTMax are not the same disc as the old Scream DT ) Regardless, they fly the same and if you look at the profile, they ARE the same. I almost wonder if one IS the same as the other and just has the wrong stamp--talk about an X-out! Anyway, both are slightly understable and kinda domey. Oh, and they are inked on the bottom, but I use an industrial type of paint marker that, even though it requires acetone to remove (alcohol wont do it), won't leave ink in the plastic like Sharpie.

Also, these are Evolution Pro-Line. I do have a yellow Warrior mid-range, Evolution, kind of more on the translucent side, even more new-ish, and heavy (haven't liked it either--I'm diggin' my Buzz-SS)

Got any Champ or Star Roadrunners or Sidewinders?
        Last edited by Burge; June 10th, 2010, 01:56 PM. Reason: more info
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
          Hmmm...New Champ or CE?

FYI: I checked, Assassin - 164g, Orange; Scream - 170g; Red. IMHO, besides the color and weight, they're the same frickin' disc. I bought the Scream because I used to have an old Scream DT in the superhard nylon-like plastic that Quest used to use (loved that disc--the only turn-over driver for the wind. The newer Scream DT and the DTMax are not the same disc as the old Scream DT ) Regardless, they fly the same and if you look at the profile, they ARE the same. I almost wonder if one IS the same as the other and just has the wrong stamp--talk about an X-out! Anyway, both are slightly understable and kinda domey. Oh, and they are inked on the bottom, but I use an industrial type of paint marker that, even though it requires acetone to remove (alcohol wont do it), won't leave ink in the plastic like Sharpie.

Got any Champ or Star Roadrunners or Sidewinders?
          I have a Star Sidewinder (in a buddies car) it's white, ink on back, great shape.

New Champ on the eagle.

I have a bunch of other stuff too but I wouldnt know what is until I get home. Now do you like everything beat in or would you be interested in new or like new?

Comment

I have a Star Sidewinder (in a buddies car) it's white, ink on back, great shape.

New Champ on the eagle.

I have a bunch of other stuff too but I wouldnt know what is until I get home. Now do you like everything beat in or would you be interested in new or like new?
            New is cool on the Sidewinders and the Roadrunners...they're best when they're crispy

Comment

Burge I sent you a pm.

Comment

I have an Evolution Pro-Line Sabre, 175g, no ink, 8/10. Have any champ beasts between 170-175?
                Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

I have a couple 2003 1x gummy beasts in that weight but I would need more than that to trade 1 of them

Comment

Hey Burge I sent you a PM and haven't heard back from you. I haven't received the discs you sent yet.

Comment

I've got a proline element, an evo element, a first run evo hybrid, a really hard M Wizard, an Evo Apache.
                      everything but the hybrid is between 172-176g
                      hybrid is 170g

if you still have that 1x beast I'd dig that

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X