Wanted: Used innova discarrier disc golf bag holds 20-25 or competition disc bag Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Used innova discarrier disc golf bag holds 20-25 or competition disc bag

Anyone have an extra used innova discarrier disc golf bag holds 20-25 or competition disc golf bag that they want to sell me? I cant afford full price right now.

Thanks

No word in years from him, then out of the blue....
    I just knew Elvis would play DG!

Comment

You might look in the gear section at Discaroo.com. There's a decent Innova Tour with Quads for $60. (It's not mine).

Comment

As I mentioned last night, I have one that I think is bigger than yours. I'll see how many discs I can stuff in it and bring it to Tuesday Twos next week.

Comment

Hey Scott, I went and bought the bag last night. I couldn't wait. Thanks for helping though, and everyone else.

Comment

what do you get?
            educate your thinking

Comment

i went to next adventure and bought black innova discarrier wit innova black straps. spent $105 but well worth it because i'm very stoke on it. ive been needing the bag for a while now. also next adventure re-arranged the store and it looks way better. the disc section looks more roomy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X