X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW!! University of Oregon Disc Golf Club Discs

We just got a new shipment today of custom stamped Echo star Wraiths, Champion Katanas, and Champion teebird+. All are yellow or greenish-yellow plastic with green stamps, and in the 171-175 weight range.

You can get your hands on one this weekend at our cottage grove duck chuck tourney, or i will be at the BSF pro weekend either Sat or Sun! or i can ship them if you pay for shipping.
    Discs are $20 each and are going to help us buy custom baskets for our club!!!

Thanks
    Logan

Comment

Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
      We just got a new shipment today of custom stamped Echo star Wraiths, Champion Katanas, and Champion teebird+. All are yellow or greenish-yellow plastic with green stamps, and in the 171-175 weight range.

You can get your hands on one this weekend at our cottage grove duck chuck tourney, or i will be at the BSF pro weekend either Sat or Sun! or i can ship them if you pay for shipping.
      Discs are $20 each and are going to help us buy custom baskets for our club!!!

Thanks
      Logan
      will you have them at the BSF AM
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Pretty Sweet! When I have cash I want one.

Comment

unfortunately that is the weekend right before finals. So i will be in Eugene.
          I can ship them out if you are willing to pay for shipping and send me a mail order.

Thanks

Comment

you should bring them out to beaver am weekend

Comment

Not sure if i can make it out to milo that weekend. Should have them at the first week of lunchtime monday league the next day

Comment

Why not sell them at the UO bookstore?

Comment

not sure, i will look into that.
                  Thanks

Comment

I will likely be at the BSF am tournament on saturday afternoon. So keep an eye out for University of Oregon Discs!!!

Comment

Maggie Drews from the club will have custom stamped discs, tshirts, and stickers to sell at the am weekend of the fling. She is the red headed chick with a pink and purple bag, playing in the advanced women division.

Look for her between rounds to check out the gear.

Thanks everyone

Comment

will definitely want one of these discs.. hope to find the disc selling representative..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X