X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Slightly Used Disc Blowout!

In the interest of domestic tranquility I am selling off a good chunk of my "extra discs".

Here's a tip people: if you're going to have yet another shipment of Pro Katanas and Bosses delivered to your house, but your spouse or domestic partner neither knows nor would approve of said delivery, and said delivery is potentially going to be followed in a day or two by the delivery of your SECOND pair of "disc golf shoes" in the last six months...you may want to make sure that YOU'RE the one accepting the package(s)!

I've got some real tasty discs here and some regular old discs at tasty prices, and my wife thanks you in advance for your patronage. All discs will be available for pickup at BSF pro weekend, cash preferred, checks if I know you. I will ship for an extra charge and I will accept Paypal if I am shipping to you. Pictures of specific discs available upon request.

All these discs are either unthrown or very lightly used- stuff I bought but just didn't use for one reason or another. They are all in great shape and none of them are beat in any way. Most do have my ink.

First Run Star Excalibur 172g My Ink Unthrown, Lime green, Blue Star stamp $15
    2007 BSF fundraiser Champ Teerex-x 171g My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, no nicks, clear/pink, blue Beetles BSF stamp $12

Star Firebird 174g White No Ink Unthrown Silver stamp $10
    Star Max 172g Pink No Ink Unthrown Gold stamp $10

Pro Wraith 172g White No Ink Unthrown Green stamp $6
    Pro Wraith 172g White No Ink Unthrown Silver stamp w/storage wear $6
    Pro Wraith 172g Red No Ink Unthrown Silver stamp $6

Dx XD 171g Yellow No Ink Unthrown Rainbow stamp (got this last year, so it should be the old mold?) $6

Pro Starfire 172g Red My Ink Unthrown Silver stamp $6

Champ Monster 175g Red My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, almost no visible wear, Blue stamp $8

Star Teebird 174g White My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, no nicks, light scuffing in one spot bottom rim, Purple stamp $10

Star TL 171g Pink My Ink Thrown 5-10 times, no nicks, two teeny scratches bottom rim, Blue stamp $10

Star Wraith 174g White My Ink, Thrown less than 10 times, no nicks, very minor scuffing, Rainbow 2006 Oregon Series stamp $10

R-Pro Boss 160g White No Ink, Thrown 5-10 times, no tree hits, one tiny nick, some scuffing, Gold stamp $6

Please PM me to make a purchase or inquire about the discs.

Prices are firm. Package deals I will negotiate somewhat. Paypal for shipped discs- shipping $5 for up to 3 discs. Satisfaction guaranteed when you get the disc, no problem. I'll be at the Pine Jam Pro Weekend.
    Last edited by Matt B.; June 18th, 2010, 09:04 PM. Reason: Price Reuction

PM sent
    PDGA #42116

Comment

PM sent.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Prices reduced

In the interest of domestic tranquility I am selling off a good chunk of my "extra discs".

Here's a tip people: if you're going to have yet another shipment of Pro Katanas and Bosses delivered to your house, but your spouse or domestic partner neither knows nor would approve of said delivery, and said delivery is potentially going to be followed in a day or two by the delivery of your SECOND pair of "disc golf shoes" in the last six months...you may want to make sure that YOU'RE the one accepting the package(s)!

I've got some real tasty discs here and some regular old discs at tasty prices, and my wife thanks you in advance for your patronage. All discs will be available for pickup at BSF pro weekend, cash preferred, checks if I know you. I will ship for an extra charge and I will accept Paypal if I am shipping to you. Pictures of specific discs available upon request.

All these discs are either unthrown or very lightly used- stuff I bought but just didn't use for one reason or another. They are all in great shape and none of them are beat in any way. Most do have my ink.

2007 BSF fundraiser Champ Teerex-x 171g My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, no nicks, clear/pink, blue Beetles BSF stamp $12

Dx XD 171g Yellow No Ink Unthrown Rainbow stamp (got this last year, so it should be the old mold?) $6

Champ Monster 175g Red My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, almost no visible wear, Blue stamp $8

Star Teebird 174g White My Ink Thrown less than 5 times, no nicks, light scuffing in one spot bottom rim, Purple stamp $10

Star TL 171g Pink My Ink Thrown 5-10 times, no nicks, two teeny scratches bottom rim, Blue stamp $10

Star Wraith 174g White My Ink, Thrown less than 10 times, no nicks, very minor scuffing, Rainbow 2006 Oregon Series stamp $10

R-Pro Boss 160g White No Ink, Thrown 5-10 times, no tree hits, one tiny nick, some scuffing, Gold stamp $6

Prices are firm. Package deals I will negotiate somewhat. Paypal for shipped discs- shipping $5 for up to 3 discs. Satisfaction guaranteed when you get the disc, no problem. I'll be at the Pine Jam Pro Weekend.
        Last edited by Matt B.; June 18th, 2010, 09:05 PM. Reason: Price reduction

Comment

Bump prices reduced

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post

BUMP prices reduced

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X