X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another bag for sale: Revolution Mini bag

In Universal camo with single shoulder strap. This is a well designed, featured, and built bag but I found I need a little more room. (The 'Spider Monkey' just didn't float my boat either.) I used this bag for only two dry, smoke/drink-free rounds. Still looks new. The Revo plastic rack was chucked in favor of light-weight, custom-cut, high-density foam blocks that cradle your discs in foamy goodness, keeps them off the bottom and will prevent premature chafing through the bag like a hard frame with sharp edges would. SOLD.

On the Revolution site: http://discgolfer.com/product.php?pr...6&cat=3&page=1

Last edited by Tad; May 14th, 2010, 10:24 AM. Reason: SOLD

I would go with either the Chimp or the Silverback from Gorilla Boy, if you need the storage space, go with silverback, 14-16 discs and all storage you need.

Comment

Yah! A GB 'Chimp' (in universal camo of course) will arrive any day. I hope it will fulfill all my bag desires

Comment

Do you still have the original roll cage?
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
          Do you still have the original roll cage?
          No.

Comment

I could use a smaller bag for times my back is messed up (like now). But I don't have any way to pay except a money order through the mail. I could mail that today if you PM me your address. We can work out the moving of the bag to me if that works.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

It says you're online but I think you left without logging off. I'm heading out in five minutes for the PO. It is my only trip out for two weeks. I don't suppose you'll want to wait two more weeks so I guess this isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                It says you're online but I think you left without logging off. I'm heading out in five minutes for the PO. It is my only trip out for two weeks. I don't suppose you'll want to wait two more weeks so I guess this isn't going to happen.
                Sorry Bob. I'm logged on but didn't subscribe to the thread and missed your posts while I tended to work.

Comment

Oh well, guess I wasn't supposed to get that one.

Long day out in the world. Delays at every turn. Glad to be home.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X