X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for teebirds.

looking for 11x champ or candy, 10x or new re-tooled teebird+ 171-175g preferably

lets me know. looking to buy or trade.

I have a 10x bird that is totally inked up but in great throwing condition. I'd trade it for a champ firebird, orc, destroyer, eagle, or leopard.
    Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

teebird

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      looking for 11x champ or candy, 10x or new re-tooled teebird+ 171-175g preferably

What do you have in the way of trade. I have a few new 10x teebirds all around 173-175grams. I don't know the going price for a 10x teebird so I would rather trade. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post

I've been able to get a couple of the Japan 2010 TeeBird + off eBay for around $20 (not including shipping)
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

The Beaver State Fling has glow teebirds and teebird+ which are retooled and more overstable.

http://www.beaverstatefling.com/2010/BSF_drivers

Comment

I'll be bringing my "for trade" discs to BSF am weekend, anyone who wants to trade with me, i'm game... i would def trade for 10-11x plastics

Comment

I have an 11x teebird autographed by KC. It does have ink on the back and is used but still in great condition. let me if your interested.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X