CE and other collectables:
    Disc Golf Museum HERE

Pure Disc Golf HERE

Clearwater Disc Golf HERE USED RARE: HERE

The Underground Disc Golf Club HERE

Utopia Disc Golf HERE

Iron Lion HERE USED HERE

Whatever this is HERE

Discaroo- use the advanced search to look for colors and conditions- search by CFR, CE and Pro Line plastic alone for buried goodies HERE

So the prices you will find are sometimes, well, silly. Some people price their discs to the market and some price them to what it will cost to pry them out of their griplocked hands. Remember, everything is negotiable. Watch a disc for a while and if it doesn't sell, email the seller and make an offer or ask them if they would entertain an offer.

And always remember to support your locals: Chainbangerz, Next Adventure, Mandos, Disc Golf Depot, Stimpi Ridge. . . ( please add all the many great folks I missed). I've bought from everyone on that list (Next Adventure gave me a teeshirt and applause when I told them I drove from Seattle to buy a disc there!!! Magnificent A+A+A+A+A+A+A+). Chainbangerz is a major force to be reckoned with, go in and sign up to help Keith and Adam in their fight against sloth and government (redundancy alert) putting in courses and growing the sport. You have to go to Mandos. Because it's mando, dude! And ask Stimpi where Ren is at these days. Disc Golf Depot- Jerry is the man. Two new PINK Spike Putters=heaven in my hand!!

Rock and roll,
    Bro
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

I don't make commish or anything of these places, so if you find something special and get it-post it here so I can enjoy them too!!!
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X