X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal flx challenger needed

hey i got a crystal flex challenger i got in 2007 and ive been looking for a back up so if anyone has one they would want to sell or i could trade for it please write me at houstonwolfe@gmail.com

I have a limited edition crystal z challenger I might be willing to sell for $25.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      I have a limited edition crystal z challenger I might be willing to sell for $25.
      What about trades? I've got a few tasty morsels laying around that I would trade for.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

At this time just $ as I have bought more than I can afford lately, including a BSF Katana.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

The CryZtal is just to heavy for me anymore, so...I have a few tasty CryZtal Challengers and Buzzzes I would be willing to part with, provided the payment is via paypal. Drop me a pm and we'll talk. Serious inquries only on these seriously bitchin discs.
          educate your thinking

Comment

I have a Limited Edition CryZtal Z Challenger that i will part with...I'm looking for a 1st run Buzzz

heitzler2@gmail.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X