X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco Pro Wood Aviar

So I got an Eco Pro Woo Aviar. Stamped with the Team Star Champion logo with Feldbergs name. To make it sweeter, Feldberg signed it. It's 1 of 15 made for him (apparently anybody on Team Champion Star got 15 of them and thats all that was made with this stamp). It's the tan/natural color. Tried to get him to sell me the Cedar one but he wouldn't.

Bills suck so I gotta dump it.

45 bucks...or some seriously good trades.

Never thrown btw and sealed in a plastic bag. 170 grams.
    Last edited by General Scales; April 15th, 2010, 03:12 PM. Reason: I wanted to.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    So I got an Eco Pro Woo Aviar. Stamped with the Team Star Champion logo with Feldbergs name. To make it sweeter, Feldberg signed it. It's 1 of 15 made for him (apparently anybody on Team Champion Star got 15 of them and thats all that was made with this stamp). It's the tan/natural color. Tried to get him to sell me the Cedar one but he wouldn't.

Bills suck so I gotta dump it.

45 bucks...or some seriously good trades.

Never thrown btw and sealed in a plastic bag. 170 grams.
    What are you looking for in trade, and can you post a pic please??? I am the only person I know of who actually putts with these things exclusively... Thanks
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      What are you looking for in trade, and can you post a pic please??? I am the only person I know of who actually putts with these things exclusively... Thanks
      Z MRV's. Thats about all I would trade for. I'd really rather have cash though. Pic is coming.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X