Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade - various odd rocs for...

Looking for a makos, leopards, new gummy champ katanas.

I have quite a few super rocs, champion rocs from 2003-2009 (maybe one 2010...haven't been paying much attention...)

A couple glow ontarios, etc.

I also have some champion throwers left over if you want to put one in the bag.

I don't want to go through the process of posting everything (if I'm going to do that, I'll just start dumping them up on ebay...) so let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you.

Originally posted by erp View Post
    Looking for a makos, leopards, new gummy champ katanas.

I have quite a few super rocs, champion rocs from 2003-2009 (maybe one 2010...haven't been paying much attention...)

A couple glow ontarios, etc.

I also have some champion throwers left over if you want to put one in the bag.

I don't want to go through the process of posting everything (if I'm going to do that, I'll just start dumping them up on ebay...) so let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you.
    I have a first run star mako thrown a couple times, 180 yellow with a green star stamp 9.9 out of 10, and a brand new 10 out of 10 175 pink champion leopard. I love 180 glow Ontarios or 180 DX Ontarios whatcha got for me?
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

The glows are 172 and 175, so no love there, but I have 2 180, 08 hab rec DX Ontarios (yellow and purple) and a white 09 BSF (also DX Ontario, 180 with a metallic blue/purple swirlescent stamp)

All unthrown.

Send a PM if you want to do some horse trading...

BTW, for any ladies that want a champion as a thrower, I have a 167 eye roc (2006) without the USDGC 2006 sticker (the little sticker is still on it...) don't know why, but it's unthrown and probably worth more as a thrower for a roc fiend than as a collector...

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      I have a first run star mako thrown a couple times, 180 yellow with a green star stamp 9.9 out of 10, and a brand new 10 out of 10 175 pink champion leopard. I love 180 glow Ontarios or 180 DX Ontarios whatcha got for me?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X