X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a KC Pro Gazelle

I lost my 142g in the river at Corbin, and my 147g is getting pretty beat-up. I know they're tough to find, but if you have an extra, let me know please.
    Last edited by Kris C; April 8th, 2010, 03:42 PM.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

what weight and what number kc version looking for... while you at it, eagle or gazelle?

Comment

I meant Gazelle, but started the thread wrong. I'm not concerned with the number, but I would prefer the 142g.
      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Thread title changed

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
          I meant Gazelle, but started the thread wrong. I'm not concerned with the number, but I would prefer the 142g.
          Definately no heavier than 160g.

Comment

I got mine from Tom B. when they came out. I remember it being expensive.

I thought mine was unusual, at 141 grams, but I guess they ran mostly lightweight molds.

Mine is understable, less stable than my Eagle x, and flies super straight.

I have no idea what I would replace it with, if I ever lost it, no other disc flies the same.

I hope you find a source, I could use a backup too.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
              I got mine from Tom B. when they came out. I remember it being expensive.

I thought mine was unusual, at 141 grams, but I guess they ran mostly lightweight molds.

Mine is understable, less stable than my Eagle x, and flies super straight.

I have no idea what I would replace it with, if I ever lost it, no other disc flies the same.

I hope you find a source, I could use a backup too.
              If I find more than 1, I'll let you know.

Comment

I have one that is new at 162g. I know that is heavier than you are looking for but I thought I would throw it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  I have one that is new at 162g. I know that is heavier than you are looking for but I thought I would throw it out there.
                  PM sent. Thanks!

Comment

If I find more than 1, I'll let you know.
                    I found a few Gazelle's here:
                    http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
                    I just bought the only KC Pro 149 though!
                    Still looking for more....

Comment

I found a few Gazelle's here:
                      http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
                      I just bought the only KC Pro 149 though!
                      Still looking for more....

Thats the first place I looked when you posted your request.
                      They are a good resource for CE and collectable plastic.
                      I was'nt impressed with thier 11X stuff. I dont need one signed by Ken, I want one to throw, and what they had seemed a little pricey.
                      I have a couple of local places to check when I get around to it, I will let you know if I find any.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post

Thats the first place I looked when you posted your request.
                        They are a good resource for CE and collectable plastic.
                        I was'nt impressed with thier 11X stuff. I dont need one signed by Ken, I want one to throw, and what they had seemed a little pricey.
                        I have a couple of local places to check when I get around to it, I will let you know if I find any.
                        Thanks Captain! I bought a used 149g KC Pro for $14 from their site.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X