X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beat r-pro boss? anyone? anyone?

so... if anyone has given up throwing their 150g r-pro boss because it has become much too flippy for them... i will happily give it a good home... am willing to pay black market prices (whatever that means... i don't know either)... would offer to trade something, but pretty much have thrown all my spare plastic in the ponds out at trojan, but may have something decent laying around...

anyone? pm me or post here... i'd love a couple back ups, but don't want to beat them in my ownself i don't have to.

thanks!

peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Those are exactly the meat of my driver line-up too (and I'm a vegetarian!). I do wish they'd make some light DX for us girls.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      Those are exactly the meat of my driver line-up too (and I'm a vegetarian!). I do wish they'd make some light DX for us girls.
      yes! i was doing some driving practice on monday with a brand new one and hucked it into a pile of rubbish (oops) and sliced the sucker right open... r-pro is a delicate thing...

peace,
      em

Comment

I've got a 154g (I think) in my closet at home. Got it with scrip from the Fernburner last year and I've only thrown it a handful of times. I suppose I can put it in the bag and break it in for one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
          yes! r-pro is a delicate thing...
          R-Pro was taken to the lab by erp and found to be made of cheese.

Comment

I've got a Japan Open Boss, 150 grams that is used and flips like crazy now. I'll be down in the Portland area this weekend camping at Horning's Hideout. I'm not really looking for any plastic but I would take $5 for it, let me know if interested.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yeah Emma, the one I gave you came from Sillybizz so it will probably be like a homecoming in your bag.

And to anyone that's interested in the cheese angle, R-Pro is one of those cheeses you need to melt before you put it on your sandwich.

Stinks worse than limburger but at least you don't have to chew through it raw.

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              I've got a Japan Open Boss, 150 grams that is used and flips like crazy now. I'll be down in the Portland area this weekend camping at Horning's Hideout. I'm not really looking for any plastic but I would take $5 for it, let me know if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                Yeah Emma, the one I gave you came from Sillybizz so it will probably be like a homecoming in your bag.

And to anyone that's interested in the cheese angle, R-Pro is one of those cheeses you need to melt before you put it on your sandwich.

Stinks worse than limburger but at least you don't have to chew through it raw.
                Oh that's cool! One of those Darts I got off of you went to my mother, she loves em and I use still use mine for putting practice. How's the back doing?
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

definitely interested... happy to give you 5 bucks... i'm heading out to milo saturday morning... horning's is pretty much on my way... i could swing by around 8:45 a.m. or we could hook up in the afternoon somehow... let's make a plan. i'll pm you my digits. thank you thank you!

peace,
                  em

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                    I've got a 154g (I think) in my closet at home. Got it with scrip from the Fernburner last year and I've only thrown it a handful of times. I suppose I can put it in the bag and break it in for one of you.
                    that's a gentlemanly offer! i sure appreciate it... my technique for breaking the dang things in seems to be a little on the destructive side... hahaha!

peace,
                    em

Comment

I broke in all my new CheeseWare Bosses on the hole that was originally #17, recently #21, and for the last two days, #22. My wheelhouse distance on that hole (before the snow smashed the garage and opened up a better route for me) landed them all on a rough rocky road. I road-rashed them all into submission (and many of them, beyond that).

Comment

Handling 36 to 54 holes a day, 3-4 times a week, thanks for asking.

Granted I'm knocking on wood since I'm supposed to hit the steep and deep Sunday...

Oh that's cool! One of those Darts I got off of you went to my mother, she loves em and I use still use mine for putting practice. How's the back doing?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X