X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pier park proshop reopens

:cheersThe sausage guy is very happy to announce the reoping of pier park proshop and my grill!!!!open date is sat at 11 getting a new batch of innova tonite also I will be working with local discraft stud Dion the whip Arlyn to bring you the best discraft has to offer!Once again let me thank the entire discraft community obviously there would not be a proshop and grill without your support!!Thanx also to portland parks as they have been very cool to let me rent the park!!Bridge construction bnegins in june going over the railroad tracks and providing nine more holes!!Thanx again and see you sat!!! peace....Tim
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
    :cheersThe sausage guy is very happy to announce the reoping of pier park proshop and my grill!!!!open date is sat at 11 getting a new batch of innova tonite also I will be working with local discraft stud Dion the whip Arlyn to bring you the best discraft has to offer!Once again let me thank the entire discraft community obviously there would not be a proshop and grill without your support!!Thanx also to portland parks as they have been very cool to let me rent the park!!Bridge construction bnegins in june going over the railroad tracks and providing nine more holes!!Thanx again and see you sat!!! peace....Tim
    discgolf community not discraft sorry for my shotty grammer

Comment

Phew, I thought you were coming elitist and only service those Discraft peeps. Although your dogs are good enough to contemplate a switch but am happy I can have my Innova and eat your dogs too. Good to have you back out the Tim.
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

You were jsut excited about getting to sell new plastic.
        What are your regular hours going to be that way when I am in portland next I know when to come see you and buy a disc and a dog.
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

Bridge construction bnegins in june going over the railroad tracks and providing nine more holes!!
          Seriously?! I didn't know they were going to put in more holes over by the dog park. That bridge will be awesome, then I don't need to drive around to take my dog to the park.
          Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

I've started a new thread for discussion/speculation about the Chimney Park addition here:

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=4452
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Where is the emoticon for extreme envy? Grill and proshop!!!!!! *$*&%(#(#&$ spoiled disc golfers. So do you do punchcards? 25 dogs for a free disc? 5 discs for a free dog? Congrats. I didn't think Pier could get any better but food, plastic and freakin' 9 new holes? Time to work on my speed record from Seattle to Portland again.
              What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Originally posted by The Course Bro View Post
                Where is the emoticon for extreme envy? Grill and proshop!!!!!!
                Don't get too excited--the roof leaks.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

So do you do punchcards? 25 dogs for a free disc? 5 discs for a free dog?
                  This idea would be great! I would get a dog for lunch everyday, all summer. I am excited for some food.
                  Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

yes and yes

Where is the emoticon for extreme envy? Grill and proshop!!!!!! *$*&%(#(#&$ spoiled disc golfers. So do you do punchcards? 25 dogs for a free disc? 5 discs for a free dog? Congrats. I didn't think Pier could get any better but food, plastic and freakin' 9 new holes? Time to work on my speed record from Seattle to Portland again.
                    that sounds like a great idea!ive been thinkin about it for a bit.Probably raffles too!just got in my innova order btw i got katanas darts pro bosses and all the bother usuals.ill open at 11 or 1130 today as im gona try to sneak around in......see ya on the course!!P.s. im on facebook disc golf proshop at pier park please become a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                      Don't get too excited--the roof leaks.
                      Okay, that was over the top. It only leaks a little around the skylights, but they're great skylights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        Okay, that was over the top. It only leaks a little around the skylights, but they're great skylights.
                        leaked alot on sunday...lol come down to pier bob i have a special sausage for you :}

Comment

leaked alot on sunday...lol come down to pier bob i have a special sausage for you :}
                          Get a room!

Comment

LOL. Henh. I'll be careful to not bend too far over the edge of his "pro shop" though.

I failed to add that the roof doesn't leak all the time. It only leaks when it rains.

Comment

that sounds like a great idea!ive been thinkin about it for a bit.Probably raffles too!just got in my innova order btw i got katanas darts pro bosses and all the bother usuals.ill open at 11 or 1130 today as im gona try to sneak around in......see ya on the course!!P.s. im on facebook disc golf proshop at pier park please become a fan!
                              Any star Katana's? Save a couple for me if you've got em'
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X