X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Fundraiser discs

All these discs and more available to buy online at: www.beaverstatefling.com

I have some discs for sale if you want to meet up and save on shipping. Notice the cool state logo in the beaver...

From left to right: R-Pro Wood ROC, KC Pro ROC (Orange), KC Aviar STIFF (Yellow, Orange), JK Aviar GUMMY (Purple, Blue, White, 1 Black) ONE BLACK JK AVIAR

$15 each. Support the Beaver State Fling!
    Last edited by Darr; March 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM.
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Originally posted by Darr View Post

I have some discs for sale if you want to meet up and save on shipping. Notice the cool state logo in the beaver...

From left to right: R-Pro Wood ROC, KC Pro ROC (Orange), KC Aviar STIFF (Yellow, Orange), JK Aviar GUMMY (Purple, Blue, White, 1 Black) ONE BLACK JK AVIAR

Purchase one disc $20 Two or more $15 each. Support the Beaver State Fling!
    What no drivers?
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I'm hoping this is a minor PR misstep for the overtaxed and under-sung BSF volunteer crew, but why the markup for forum members?

They're 15$/ea on the site and even that's higher than other tourneys have charged for some of the same discs recently...now you're offering a "deal" at 20$/ea?

Hopefully a typo - I've always been a fan of the promos for local tourneys, even donating $ for hole sponsorship, but I like to know when I'm making a donation!

Originally posted by Darr View Post

Purchase one disc $20 Two or more $15 each. Support the Beaver State Fling!

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
        I'm hoping this is a minor PR misstep for the overtaxed and under-sung BSF volunteer crew, but why the markup for forum members?

They're 15$/ea on the site and even that's higher than other tourneys have charged for some of the same discs recently...now you're offering a "deal" at 20$/ea?

Hopefully a typo - I've always been a fan of the promos for local tourneys, even donating $ for hole sponsorship, but I like to know when I'm making a donation!
        Fixed.
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Excellent!

Now people can buy two discs for $30 and kick the $10 they saved in for raffle tickets.

or beer.

[QUOTE=Darr;58623]Fixed.[/QUOTE
          Last edited by erp; March 22nd, 2010, 09:11 PM. Reason: Excellenmt!?!?!

Comment

i want the black jk avair if it's still available

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              What no drivers?
              We are working on looking into some drivers to order!

But we are trying to increase the low scores at Milo so we are trying to get people into disc golf shape by having them buy mid ranges and putters.

If we do order drivers this year we will probably order some 150 class as well!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                We are working on looking into some drivers to order!

But we are trying to increase the low scores at Milo so we are trying to get people into disc golf shape by having them buy mid ranges and putters.

If we do order drivers this year we will probably order some 150 class as well!
                SOLD!

Especially if you get some Tee Birds.

Bob

Comment

champ glo teebirds are MONEY! I lost mine at fountain hills 3rd round, scrambling to find a replacement ever since...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    champ glo teebirds are MONEY! I lost mine at fountain hills 3rd round, scrambling to find a replacement ever since...
                    2nd
                    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                    PDGA #37890
                    Stumptown #157
                    ODW TDG 10-11
                    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                      What no drivers?
                      Well it looks like your prayers have been answered!

I just got back from our staff meeting and let me tell you.
                      Champion Glow Leopards!?!?!?! SIIIICK! The heavy ones are going quick, oh wait, so are the lights!! I saw a 157!
                      Champion Glow GAZELLES!?! Double stamp Champion Glow Cobras!?!
                      Xtra Grippy 175 Bosses, and Champion Katanas, and Star Eagle X's, (the SEX disc) .
                      Not to mention Eco Destroyers, Boss' and Wraiths. From what I could see the selection was deep but the quantity was thin, I wouldn't expect any leftovers, so don't wait!

Contact Flash(Mike Phillips), Kel(Kel Carver), or JeffMittl(Jeff Mittl) to get your fix! The discs will be making a tour with the Stumptown tent at a course near you if they last that long!

P.S. This year's TeeBirds have milk poured in them, WHOLE milk.

Glow Teebirds, All 175
                      Glow Leopards, All Weights from 157-175
                      Glow Gazelles, All Weights from 165-175
                      Glow Cobras, All Weights from 171-180
                      Champion Teebirds, All Weights from 165-175, Orange, Red, Yellow, Wine, Blue
                      Champion Gators, 1 at 166 all others 175, Red, Orange, Yellow
                      Champion Xtra Grippy Boss, All Weights from 171-175, Yellow, Wine, Blue
                      Champion Katana, All Weights from 167-175, Orange, Red, Yellow, Wine, Blue
                      Star Eagle-X, All Weights from 170-175, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue
                      Echo Star Wraith, 172 or 175, Blue , Green, Orange
                      Echo Star Destroyer, All 175, Green
                      Echo Star Boss, All 175, Green, Light Purple, Orange, Yellow

We've also still got wood Rocs, Kc Rocs and Aviars, and JK Aviars. You know you want em'
                      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

How much are these drivers? same price tag as the mid/putters? I'm definitely gonna have to grab some champ glow gazelles and teebirds...

Comment

$20 and a steal
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

man I wish you guys had these at the M3PO. that stamp is SICK!
                            www.soulpancake.com
                            www.bahai.org
                            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I drove down to the BSF meeting last night to make sure I scored mine....

157 Glow Leopard
                              170 Glow Leopard
                              175 Glow TeeBird
                              174 Eco Wraith
                              175 Star Eagle X

the black and the periwinkle Boss's are sick..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X