Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, great deal! For the collector and the golfer looking for the right disc, eBay is an excellent place for deals. The key is patience. Look at what is recently listed and place bids early for the amount you would be willing to pay (including shipping) then ignore the listing. I have 65 auctions with bids on them but if I win 3 or 4 of them, I will be stoked. I get outbid notices constantly but I don't care because some else wanted the disc more than me. I have screwed myself a few times by underestimating how badly someone wanted the disc and put too high a bid on the disc assuming that after a few failed attempts at outbidding me, people would leave the auction alone and I would get the disc. Instead, I got "nibbled" to death by fifty-cent bid increases (trying to just barely outbid me) that were abandoned just dollars short of my too high opening bid. But lesson learned and all that, so I low ball the heck out of everything and see what happens.
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Do you have any more r-pro xds? I'd be interested in giving one a try. Do you know how their flight compares to the dx versions? What do you think they'd go for?

Comment

Turkey Sandwich- my reply is in the ebay watch/disc appraisal thread. I'm trying to maintain that thread and not two. Thanks for asking.
        What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X