X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB

Looking to get a new disc for Shannon, she lost her orc over the weekend at Hornings on the highland. Stupid pond.

Needing-

160-164 Champ or Star Orc

Possibly looking into a 160ish R-Pro Boss too.

Thanks,
    Will
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

i have a 160 pink star orc
    probably 8/10 condition, ill sell for $10

Comment

Here is what i got:

166 slight swirl orange star orc (blue stamp)
      169 red/yellow superman logo tye-dye star orc
      168 pinkish rose 1st run champion pearl plastic orc (blue stamp)
      167 turquoise green 1st run champion pearl plastic orc (red stamp)

let me know if interested.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Spider Dan, always coming through with the tasty plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
          Here is what i got:

what condition and how much for the 166 orange star Orc and the 167 turquoise green 1st run champion?
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN
            Here is what i got:

I was under the impression that the "first-run" Orcs were the opague/translucent pop-tops followed shortly by some almost as rare pearl colored plastics resembling the early Pro Line Beasts and Monsters, these 2nd run Orcs being seen most often in Blueish examples and most rare in Red/Merlot examples . . .

That 167 Turqoise/Green Orc is money; I'm jealous . . . would make a great uphill bomber for myself, but an even better go to distance driver for the ladies!

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

The two champion orcs i got do resemble the early pro line (champion) monster, beast, firebird, etc. Its nice to know there are still some players out there that still recognize that run of plastic.........i think its sill one of the best........i love the pearl look more than the transparent.

If you have one of the opaque/translucent pop-tops i would like to see a pic to jar my memory. I just cant remember know matter how hard i try. The only thing i can think of is those 'nightshift' orcs that were blue or red.......i believe they had some tulsa cfr stamp on them........could be totally wrong on that though.

How do you send pics to the forum page?
              Last edited by SPIDER-DAN; February 23rd, 2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

The two champion orcs i got do resemble the early pro line (champion) monster, beast, firebird, etc. Its nice to know there are still some players out there that still recognize that run of plastic.........i think its sill one of the best........i love the pearl look more than the transparent.

If you have one of the opaque/translucent pop-tops i would like to see a pic to jar my memory. I just cant remember know matter how hard i try. The only thing i can think of is those 'nightshift' orcs that were blue or red.......i believe they had some tulsa cfr stamp on them........could be totally wrong on that though.

The opague/translucent pop tops all came with a black stamp; picture glow-champ plastic w/o the vague greenish-yellow tint . . . we recently dyed my example with the U of O fighting-angry Donald Duck logo, triple color (yellow, green, black outlines) but I do have one more out there lost, yet to be returned . . . ya never know

Like I said before, I could be wrong; it has happened before.

Either way . . . Orcs rock!

-Derek
                new DGO.com up soon

Comment

Very cool........i would like to see one.......i truly hope you get the lost one back.

I tried throwing the orc, but it seemed to overstable for me and im not sure why. Maybe it was not worked in enough and im not giving it enough time. I was looking at sean phillips throw one at lucky mud several years ago and thought wow.......he throws that pretty far. Of course i did not get the same result......well, until the katana came along.

Comment

I love me some pearly plastic, it's probably my all around favorite. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet, check out Lat 64's Goldline stuff...it looks like the reincarnation of the old Innova pearlescent champ plastic, yet possibly better (I know the silver ones look almost illegally cool.) Anyways, Dan, if that pink one is still available, I might be interested in it.

I believe those red and blue Orcs you're talking about are the SB Orcs. I've never felt one, but I know some people love those things, I guess it was kind of a Star blend before there was such a thing as Star.

Oh, and there are a couple ways to post pics. One is to upload them to another site like photobucket, and link them here, or, if you do the "advanced reply" here, scroll down and there's a "Manage Attachments" button.
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

OK LETS SEE IF THIS WORKS. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE TULSA ORCS........ I GUESS THATS WHY I QUALIFY FOR MASTERS THIS YEAR.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...1&d=1267068532

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X