X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet custom disc golf gear!!!

Hey fellow disc golfers. Slashed Ace Design is offering up some sweet custom shirts that are made by disc golfers, just for disc golfers. Right now, you can check out our stuff on ebay if you search - DISC GOLF MMX - (We just slashed the prices on all of our stuff because the DISC GOLF community said they were too high!!!! That's just how we roll.... WE ARE DISC GOLFERS AND FOR DISC GOLFERS!) We have been working super hard to get a bunch of gear ready for the 2010 PRETZEL BOWL, so we just haven't had time to put up to much of our own stuff yet, but it will get there..... hopefully soon. We have a team of artists that draw up the designs, so it isn't just clipart off of google. This is hand made, high quality, last a long time, sweet gear, made personally for the disc golf community. So check us out and check back often, we will have more new stuff poping up on a weekly basis....

Also, if your having a tournament and want some custom shirts and gear, we offer unbeatable prices that usually include a sponsorship package (as long as we get to play) and we will custom design all of your stuff for free!!! Team gear is also available, we can make every one a shirt on your team with their own name permanently inked on it! Give us a call anytime... (425) 330-8861. If we don't answer we are either trying to tee-off or we are out in the shop layin down some filthy ink with the music turned up too loud, so leave a message.

- TEAM SLASHED ACE-
    - LAYIN INK SINCE MMX -

Last edited by slashedace; February 21st, 2010, 11:32 PM. Reason: We're Slashin Prices left and right!!!!!!!

Do you have a web site?
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
      Do you have a web site?
      I am working on it as I write this... I tried a few different places and no one could do what I wanted for less than 2 grand, so... just like everything else I do, I said "Damn the Man!" and I decided to spend that money on the sweet software to make one myself. If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.... I have just been really, really busy lately, I am working on a project that I need to get in the mail by Wednesday so if you really want to order some stuff, you should probably call my phone and leave a message so I can get back to you with a little more detail.

Thanks for all of your support,
      Colin Pavlak
      Owner, Slashed Ace Design
      425-330-8861

- TEAM SLASHED ACE -
      - LAYIN INK SINCE MMX -
      Last edited by slashedace; February 23rd, 2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X