New product at Rainy Day Games - Champion Katanas! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New product at Rainy Day Games - Champion Katanas!

    I've had some customers request that I post here when new products arrive at Rainy Day Games so I will attempt to do so going forward. Today's news:

    An Innova restock arrived today and it included the new Champion Katana fundraiser discs.

  • #2
    Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
    I've had some customers request that I post here when new products arrive at Rainy Day Games so I will attempt to do so going forward. Today's news:

    An Innova restock arrived today and it included the new Champion Katana fundraiser discs.
    Ooooooo! Looks like I will be making a Rainy Day run this weekend. Welcome to the boards Steve.
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

    Comment


    • #3
      Any info as to how these compare in stability to other plastics/runs of the Katana?

      And yes, it is nice to have you on the board!

      Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
      I've had some customers request that I post here when new products arrive at Rainy Day Games so I will attempt to do so going forward. Today's news:

      An Innova restock arrived today and it included the new Champion Katana fundraiser discs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
        I've had some customers request that I post here when new products arrive at Rainy Day Games so I will attempt to do so going forward. Today's news:

        An Innova restock arrived today and it included the new Champion Katana fundraiser discs.
        What weights?

        Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          What weights?

          Cindy
          They're going really fast...as I write this we have the following weights still available in Champion:
          1x - 165
          5x - 172
          1x - 173
          1x - 174
          1x - 175

          Also remaining in pro:
          1x - 167
          1x - 171
          1x - 174

          Thanks to everyone for the interest and support! I'll try to get more ASAP.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by erp View Post
            Any info as to how these compare in stability to other plastics/runs of the Katana?

            And yes, it is nice to have you on the board!
            I'm not positive as I have not thrown the various runs of plastic but the feedback that I have is that these are slightly more stable than the Pro plastic version.

            I do know that I threw one yesterday at Orchard and I liked it :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
              They're going really fast...as I write this we have the following weights still available in Champion:
              1x - 165
              If only I had some reason to visit deepest Hillsboro.

              But at least now I know the Champ'tanas do come in 165g...
              Oregon disc golf map

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry Adam, I bought the Orange Katana 165g and couldn't help myself, I got a green 175g..As of about 4:00pm, there was 5 or so left

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
                  Sorry Adam, I bought the Orange Katana 165g and couldn't help myself, I got a green 175g..As of about 4:00pm, there was 5 or so left
                  No worries, I couldn't justify the trek out there anyway. Just happy to know that Innova has the ability and/or willingness to run them that light.
                  Oregon disc golf map

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How much are the champs? What wieghts/colors are left? Do you ship? Thanks
                    -Jesse

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I called rainy day sports on saturday and placed an order for three champion katanas all in the 160's and they are shipping them for under $5. It was real fast and real easy.

                      I would of grabbed the 165 but i guess when i was ordering they must of missed that one. I told them that i wanted all the light weight champion katanas they had and he sold me what he thought was the last three in the 160 weights. They were $19.99 each with $5 shipping.........i will do business with rainy day sports again...........great communication!
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Many thanks to all that purchased discs from Rainy Day Games over the weekend. The following Champion Katanas are left after the weekend:

                        2x - 172 Champion US Masters Katana (Orange)
                        1x - 173 Champion US Masters Katana (Orange)

                        Rainy Day Games will be getting more Champion Katanas next week (hopefully around 2/19 or so)...these will be for the AM Worlds as opposed to the run that was for the US Masters (now sold out according to Innova).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                          I called rainy day sports on saturday and placed an order for three champion katanas all in the 160's and they are shipping them for under $5. It was real fast and real easy.

                          I would of grabbed the 165 but i guess when i was ordering they must of missed that one. I told them that i wanted all the light weight champion katanas they had and he sold me what he thought was the last three in the 160 weights. They were $19.99 each with $5 shipping.........i will do business with rainy day sports again...........great communication!
                          Thanks for your business and I'm glad that my staff took good care of you over the weekend. FYI - The additional 165g disc that appeared after your order was one that had been on hold for a customer that decided not to pick it up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now if we could get you guys to carry some light Discraft....
                            educate your thinking

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'd gladly trade the blazing red 172 I got over the weekend for the 165....

                              Originally posted by rainydaysteve View Post
                              Thanks for your business and I'm glad that my staff took good care of you over the weekend. FYI - The additional 165g disc that appeared after your order was one that had been on hold for a customer that decided not to pick it up.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X