X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Glass Disc Golf Basket **Dichroic Pendants**

So I just started blowing glass Sept. 09 and I've been doing lots of Dichro pendants. I had these dichro images custom made I hope you like them. I also have many more cool images too. I live right near Lakewood so hit me up if you are gonna be around and want to get some. My fellow glass workers and me do custom orders and I can put a Disc Golf Basket Image on ANYTHING that's made from Boro Glass or better known as (Pyrex Glass).....

I also do Custom Dyed Disc.... Get at me!!!

hohn_steve@hotmail.com

Also here's the other disc golf basket image that I have.... These are a couple of paper weights.

Last edited by Stoney; January 30th, 2010, 07:02 AM.

those are great especially the amber. are you making your own dichroic stamps or getting them pre stamped? what type of torch you working off? have any pics of custom pieces? id love a forced (natural) perc sherlock in a disc golf theme. maybe lay the beads out in a layout like a course on the piece. with some stick stack to symbolize fairways and fumed green dots for tree lines. i blew n worked at a headshop for a few years so my glass collection is fantastic. first disc golf related glass ive seen . got me intrigued. pm me if you have pics. let me know the possibilities.
    thanks (and super stoked)
    stu.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Thanks.... Well I'm newer to glassblowing still. This is my first year, but I know many glassworkers and I can as any of them to try to make that for you. It prob can be done. It would just depend on how much ya wanna spend. So I can fig out who to ask. Cool Idea too.

I had the Dichro images custom made for me (Prestamped) and I can have them make more for me if I run out. I just sold my Natty and got a GTT Lynx this January. I've been learning fast and I hope to get an GTT two stage sometime soon. I'll send ya some pics sometime soon too....

Peace - Stoney

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      those are great especially the amber. are you making your own dichroic stamps or getting them pre stamped? what type of torch you working off? have any pics of custom pieces? id love a forced (natural) perc sherlock in a disc golf theme. maybe lay the beads out in a layout like a course on the piece. with some stick stack to symbolize fairways and fumed green dots for tree lines. i blew n worked at a headshop for a few years so my glass collection is fantastic. first disc golf related glass ive seen . got me intrigued. pm me if you have pics. let me know the possibilities.
      thanks (and super stoked)
      stu.

Comment

Some more pendants.....

Some VW's....

Some Dichro Galaxy's...

Hope u like em....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...