Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Museum and Recycled Discs

I have a new website called www.discgolfmuseum.com
    I have hundreds of rare and collectible discs to view or purchase!
    I also have hundred of used discs for great prices!
    I have all runs a Katana'a and any other hard to find discs!

The museum is very cool~

Comment

Another internet disc golf vendor. That's cool, I suppose. It'll take something a lot snazzier than a museum to get me to move from Marshall Street, though.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Whats the best thing you like about Marshall Street ChUcK? I haven't bought from them yet
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Disc Golf Museum

DGM has been selling on Ebay for quite a while, stuff is very spendy, but if its rare or unique, sometimes they have the only one available.
          I have no idea how he found our little local site, dude aint from around here.

Originally posted by "GettinBetter"
          Whats the best thing you like about Marshall Street ChUcK? I haven't bought from them yet
          They have a great selection of Quest AT, Chucks all about the Quest discs.

Comment

I actually own a Quest disc, the Backbone. It's Lincoln's fetch disc (re: avatar).

You got me wrong, Jack! I'm a Lat64 fanboy.

BettinGetter, there really isn't anything outrageously concrete as to why I buy from Marshall St. I'm sure most online DG vendors offer the exact same services, but Jason Southwick does it with an impish grin that implies he's in on the same private joke. That goes a long way, for some reason. it shouldn't, but it does.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X