Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of Oregon Fundraiser Discs!!!

I want to get input on what kinds of Innova discs people would want with this stamp on it. (attached file) the only thing the attached file is missing, is that it DOES NOT show the oregon O that would be in the center.

So basicially the words "University of Oregon Disc Golf Club 2010" around the outer edge with the O in the center

we just placed an order for:
    35 eco star destroyers
    35 "wood" rocs
    35 "wood" aviars

price: TBA but likely $20 per disc since it is for fund raising.

So now my question is what other kinds of discs do you all want?
    If there are a few discs that get repetitively requested for, we can most likely get another order going in a few weeks or months.

I live in Portland over the summer and play Tuesday Twos and sometimes Lunchtime, so people in Portland would be able to buy them then.

Just want everyone to give maybe a list of 3 discs they would think about buying if we had it with our sweet stamp on it.

Echo Teebird
    Echo Leopard
    DX Rocs
    inncolor mini with Donald

Comment

Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
      I want to get input on what kinds of Innova discs people would want with this stamp on it. (attached file) the only thing the attached file is missing, is that it DOES NOT show the oregon O that would be in the center.

So basicially the words "University of Oregon Disc Golf Club 2010" around the outer edge with the O in the center

we just placed an order for:
      35 eco star destroyers
      35 "wood" rocs
      35 "wood" aviars

price: TBA but likely $20 per disc since it is for fund raising.

So now my question is what other kinds of discs do you all want?
      If there are a few discs that get repetitively requested for, we can most likely get another order going in a few weeks or months.

I live in Portland over the summer and play Tuesday Twos and sometimes Lunchtime, so people in Portland would be able to buy them then.

Just want everyone to give maybe a list of 3 discs they would think about buying if we had it with our sweet stamp on it.
      Teebird
      Leopard
      Aviar

Comment

Echo TeeBirds
        Echo Wraiths
        Echo Xcals
        DX Rocs, ALWAYS BUY DX ROCS FOR ANY FUNDRAISER . . . THEY WILL SELL!! I want at least 3 full weight (180) when/if they arrive, please . . .

-Derek
        www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Katanas
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

anything echo
            Teebirds
            Eagles
            Firebirds

Comment

Echo Star Katanas
              Echo Teebirds
              Everything Echo?

LOL
              http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

I would love to buy a U of Oregon Disc, my budget only allows me to get one or two. I would be OK with a star destroyer, however I would also be interested in:
                Drivers:
                Katana - because I don't have one yet. One sixty something weight PLZ.
                Monarch - a Fav of mine, but apparently some don't like the double rim?
                Viking or Valk.

I think I would also have to pick up a putter, but I don't know which one I would like. I currently use a Hydra, simply because that's what I bought when I first began playing. Need something with a sharp edge to turbo putt with.

Comment

i plan on driving up to portland (beaverton/hillsboro area) on thurs feb 25th for that weekend.
                  Are there any portland area people who want a disc? If you would be willing to meet at orchard park or maybe within ten min drive, i can get you one.
                  if anyone is intrested, just reply back with how many and of what discs you want and i will contact you once we actually get the discs in.
                  Price is still being determined but assume they are $20 each
                  Thanks.

reminder, we ordered:
                  35 eco star destroyers
                  35 "wood" rocs
                  35 "wood" aviars

Comment

Teebird
                    Sidewinder
                    Teebird

Comment

I want some!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Sooooo . . . you should still have plenty left for the Valentine's Dubs, right? I'd like 3 Rocs and 2 Aviars, all full weight . . . if available . . . maybe even a pair of Destroyers, too (one 165ish for the ol' lady and a full weight for me) But definitely want at least the Rocs and Aviars . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

valentines day tourney defiantly has first priority for discs.
                        then what is leftover i will try to sell some in portland

Comment

discs are here, not sure how i feel about the random colors....
                          red disc with a green O on it?

oh well our fault we diddnt specify green yellow and white discs...

Anyways, so for a probable order in the next few months,
                          sounds like there is a consensus about:
                          Echo star teebirds,
                          DX rocs
                          What else?

Thanks for everybody's input so far

Comment

ProD Buzzzes, Soft Magnets, and Z Stalkers

i know...
                            educate your thinking

Comment

So, did you get any that don't have random background colors? I still want to buy one.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X