X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT for CE Leopard or Roadrunner(s)

I lost my well-seasoned blue CE Leopard AGAIN, and it's going to take too long for my brand new ones to break-in enough for me. I am looking for beat-up CE Leopards 172+, preferably blue. I'd also like to trade for a few champ or star RR's 172+(new, used, or any color is ok)

I would be willing to trade some of my more rare plastic for the right leopard:

most are max wt, except valks..

CE Valks, Bar Stamp CE Destroyer, Asia Open 2009 Black Star Destroyer/Gremlin, Glow Whippet X(factory 2nd), 10x KC Pro Teebird, 1st Run Champ Boss- clear, 2 white SE Tls(bar stamp-gummy)--lightly seasoned.
    CE Gator/Whippet-- ring stamp.

Disc that I'd trade for a RR or two:

174 Champ Groove-- almost new prod.line yellow
    various wizards and a few discraft mids-- esp zone, meteor, z-storm, etc.
    174 champ Banshee 175--newer 9.5/10
    174 champ Teebird-- blue 9/10
    175 star Max-- blue 8/10
    and there's alot more that I can't think of off the top of my cloudy dome... if you want something from above, make me an offer-- it doesn't necessarily have to be a Leopard or RR for a trade to be possible.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
    I lost my well-seasoned blue CE Leopard AGAIN, and it's going to take too long for my brand new ones to break-in enough for me. I am looking for beat-up CE Leopards 172+, preferably blue. I'd also like to trade for a few champ or star RR's 172+(new, used, or any color is ok)

I would be willing to trade some of my more rare plastic for the right leopard:

most are max wt, except valks..

CE Valks, Bar Stamp CE Destroyer, Asia Open 2009 Black Star Destroyer/Gremlin, Glow Whippet X(factory 2nd), 10x KC Pro Teebird, 1st Run Champ Boss- clear, 2 white SE Tls(bar stamp-gummy)--lightly seasoned.
    CE Gator/Whippet-- ring stamp.

Disc that I'd trade for a RR or two:

174 Champ Groove-- almost new prod.line yellow
    various wizards and a few discraft mids-- esp zone, meteor, z-storm, etc.
    174 champ Banshee 175--newer 9.5/10
    174 champ Teebird-- blue 9/10
    175 star Max-- blue 8/10
    and there's alot more that I can't think of off the top of my cloudy dome... if you want something from above, make me an offer-- it doesn't necessarily have to be a Leopard or RR for a trade to be possible.
    Hey Toby I have a 175g Champion Roadrunner, with ink but thrown very little, next time I see you bring some a random Discraft disc or $5 and it's yours. I've got a couple of stars, one is 175(9/10) and one is 167(7/10) if you want those you can have them too.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I don't have a leopard I want to get rid of but I am interested in your champ whippet. I have a last run CE TL 9/10 barely thrown but with ink. Champ rocs, champ leopards, teebirds, yada yada...
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Yeah, if you would hear offers for the gator I would be very interested as well.

Comment

The Whippet will probably be easier to pry out of my hands because the gator is one of my backups (oops, my only backup now as I gave 2 away), and I've yet to have a Whippet in the bag for very long. I'd rather trade CE for CE, and the only CE molds that I throw much anymore are the Gator, Leopard, and Eagle.

I'll get back to both of you via pm to try and work something out...
          FYI, I think that Dan Lilley(Spider-Dan) still has some new CE Whippet X's and CE Gators that he'd sell for around $30(possibly $25 if you bought multiple discs, but the prices may have gone up--he's got a bit of everything rare/oop)--DexterHawk, I have another source for CE Gators, but I may have bought him out last summer-- I'll check for you(was a great deal at $20 each).
          Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; December 21st, 2009, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Sounds good Tom, I'll bring a stack of tradables next time... thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              Sounds good Tom, I'll bring a stack of tradables next time... thanks.
              Cool. See you at Team Golf!
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Does anyone still have any 1st run Gators? I would prefer used but new will work as well. I only have one left and need back ups. I have cash or nice plastic for trade. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X