X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: beat star wraith

i want to buy a beat star wraith since i had a super beat star wraith and it was my favorite disc i have ever owned by far.

You playing the Nanook Open?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I have a Blue 172 Star Wraith, Used but not beaten up too horrible if your interested.
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Will of Doom...I have to ask. Your thing says Gimp. Are you talking about the band?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

what weight you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa View Post
            Will of Doom...I have to ask. Your thing says Gimp. Are you talking about the band?
            I think it's 'cause he's injured.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              I think it's 'cause he's injured.
              Well I never changed it from Dislocating my kneecap and tearing my MCL last December but that all healed and of all things out at timber over the weekend i dislocated my other knee.
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

i am ideally looking for a 170, but anything between 168-172 would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                  i am ideally looking for a 170, but anything between 168-172 would be perfect.
                  I have a beat 167 star wraith. inked. What do you have?
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

i wanted to pay cash. dont have too many discs so i cant really trade. unless you want a r-pro boss that has been unstabalized (hit a tree)

Comment

$5?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

5 bucks sounds good. where can i meet up with u sillybizz?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                          5 bucks sounds good. where can i meet up with u sillybizz?
                          Well I see you're in Portland, so we're going to have to wait for my next trip down there or if you ever come to the Seattle area. I take a trip to Portland pretty frequently and will be taking one in late January or early February. If you can't wait that long then there is always paypal.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X