X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want new KC Pro Cheetah no ink

anyone have one they dont want, or know where to get one?
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

I have one sitting around somewhere, it's "like new" but not immaculate. I can't remember if I put my name on it or not, but it was a found disc with somebody's initials on it. Not exactly what you're looking for, I know, but it's certainly available if you're interested.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

really...

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      I have one sitting around somewhere, it's "like new" but not immaculate. I can't remember if I put my name on it or not, but it was a found disc with somebody's initials on it. Not exactly what you're looking for, I know, but it's certainly available if you're interested.
      Perhaps it is light blue, with the initials JM?

If yes, that sucka was lost at Horning's during an ace race tourney. I've been known to pay unnecessary amounts of money for blue or white (which I can dye blue) KC Pro Cheetah's....if you find any let me know!

Comment

Sorry Jason, not the case, I would've definitely turned it in if I'd found it at Horning's. This one's creamsicle orange and I found it back in Santa Barbara, I think when the things were still being made.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I have some 10x KC Pro Cheetahs I would sell you. Let me know if you would like to check them out. I have 174 Grams with a Green Stamp and 173 with a Rainbow Stamp. PeACE
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Sorry Jason, not the case, I would've definitely turned it in if I'd found it at Horning's. This one's creamsicle orange and I found it back in Santa Barbara, I think when the things were still being made.
            Creamsicle orange!!

Comment

White plastic?

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
              I have some 10x KC Pro Cheetahs I would sell you. Let me know if you would like to check them out. I have 174 Grams with a Green Stamp and 173 with a Rainbow Stamp. PeACE
              Price?

Comment

10x KC Cheetahs

I will sell them for $30 shipped or $25 local pickup. I think I have 4 or 5 left. Just let me know what your interested in. Thanks, PeACE
                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X