Chainbanger'z sale this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25% off all discs!!!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbanger'z sale this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25% off all discs!!!!!

Got this in the email today:

this weekend on Sat & Sun, ALL DAY from 11AM till 5PM we will be having a HUGE pre-holiday sale.
    EVERYTHING in the store will be 25% off . so come on down.

12-12-09 we will be hosting a "Customer Appreciation Celebration"
    Heres some activities that will be happening . Starting @ or around noon there will be FREE food & drinks , yeah ..
    We will also be having a silent auction on all of the discs hanging on our wall behind the counter (yeah you know the
    ones you've been eyeballing for awhile now) most are out-of-print & some are first run,none the less,there are all rare.
    Also we will be having another "putting for plastic" challenge . this time we will be using the mini basket & mini discs , so practice up for that . Bring a friend, a significant other or bring the whole family , all are welcome.
    We will have holiday gift certificates available @ the store . If your planning on attending with that special someone who you want to get a gift certificate for,feel free to shoot us an e-mail so we can make special arrangements & keep it on "the down low"
    chainbangerz@gmail.com

I'll be down there, I love this place, I highly recommend them, Keith and Adam (the owners/salesmen) are the nicest guys around.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    Got this in the email today:

this weekend on Sat & Sun, ALL DAY from 11AM till 5PM we will be having a HUGE pre-holiday sale.
    EVERYTHING in the store will be 25% off . so come on down.

12-12-09 we will be hosting a "Customer Appreciation Celebration"
    Heres some activities that will be happening . Starting @ or around noon there will be FREE food & drinks , yeah ..
    We will also be having a silent auction on all of the discs hanging on our wall behind the counter (yeah you know the
    ones you've been eyeballing for awhile now) most are out-of-print & some are first run,none the less,there are all rare.
    Also we will be having another "putting for plastic" challenge . this time we will be using the mini basket & mini discs , so practice up for that . Bring a friend, a significant other or bring the whole family , all are welcome.
    We will have holiday gift certificates available @ the store . If your planning on attending with that special someone who you want to get a gift certificate for,feel free to shoot us an e-mail so we can make special arrangements & keep it on "the down low"
    chainbangerz@gmail.com

I'll be down there, I love this place, I highly recommend them, Keith and Adam (the owners/salesmen) are the nicest guys around.
    Where is it?
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

From the Vendors list on this very site:

http://www.chainbangerz.com
      637 SW 153rd St., Burien, WA 98166
      206-601-1188

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yeah, Im there
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Just to clarify:

This weekend is %25 off.

Free drinks and food, the silent auction, etc. are on 12-12 (December the 12th)

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X