X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying disc supplies in Tacoma?

i cant find anywhere with decent prices and disc golf equipment around tacoma. i need to upgrade my bag and i really want some more champion innova disc's

can anyone help me out with some helpfull local buying tips?

Well you could drive to Mando's or Chainbangerz or you could order from www.discgolfcenter.com
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Try Ray Seick at Steilacoom, hes great!
      "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Originally posted by slinky View Post
        i cant find anywhere with decent prices and disc golf equipment around tacoma. i need to upgrade my bag and i really want some more champion innova disc's

can anyone help me out with some helpfull local buying tips?
        The best place would be to hit up Ray out at the Steilacoom Course, I agree. He's out there parked at the picnic table in an older brown van.

Then there's Mando's up in Auburn www.mandosdiscs.com, you can give them your name and have it on file, because after buying 10 discs, you get one free.

A little bit farther north is Chainbangers www.chainbangerz.com up in Burien, he's got a good variety of different discs that Mando's doesn't carry, although I love my Boss, I also love the XXX I got from there!

If you're looking for some used to new discs, hit me up, I have many I don't use anymore or never have used. ccovington4169@aol.com Good luck!
        ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

i highly reccomend discgolfcenter.com because shipping is free and seems to only take 3 or 4 days til i receive my order (i live in portland).
          And they have a neat guide thingy that allows you to see what weights and even color that they have in stock. So you can literally get the exact disc you want at a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
            i highly reccomend discgolfcenter.com because shipping is free and seems to only take 3 or 4 days til i receive my order (i live in portland).
            And they have a neat guide thingy that allows you to see what weights and even color that they have in stock. So you can literally get the exact disc you want at a fair price.
            Agreed. Disc Golf Center is the easiest place to buy a disc that I've found online. No mystery as to exactly what weight or color you will receive. They have a pretty good selection, too. Good prices, and free shipping is great.

Comment

I suggest buying local if you can, but I admit Ive bought my fair share from DGC.
              www.soulpancake.com
              www.bahai.org
              http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I believe that there is a fellah in Olympia with a shipping/packing business (think Fedex) who sells discs at a good rate.

Calling Olydisc or Lund to confirm.

Edit: I know that Olympia is not Tacoma, but...
                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

i dont buy online. no crdit card anymore. i have got a few disc's from ray. that guy is the bee's knee's. never seen someone so dedicated to the sport.

thanks for the tip's guys, im going to try hitting up mando's and see what i can find

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X