X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Daredevil Discs

The ones with the picture of animals on them, The Wolverine, The Polar Bear, etc. I'm looking to trade for them or buy them if you want cash instead, Pm me.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

http://marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/products.asp?id=129
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Sweet, thanks buddy.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

You'll just have to let me throw them.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
          You'll just have to let me throw them.
          I tend not let anyone who can throw my discs farther than me throw them which is why no one ever throws my discs but me.... alright I guess I'll you throw them when I get them.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Chainbangerz now has Daredevil Discs in stock, well they did, we bought a Woodchuck and a Beaver last night and I got a Wolverine in the mail. The Woodchuck is like a Blowfly without the "ridges" I guess you could say but floppy and bendy like the Blowfly. The Beaver is a mix between FLX, Star and Champion plastics I would say, nice plastic, soft and flexible but looks like it would take some tree hits. The Wolverine I have not thrown yet but judging on the rim depth I would say it's a maximum "speed" 9 or 10, the plastic for this is more stiff and feels like a combo between Star and Champion. All of these discs have very cool artwork except for the Woodchuck which just has the name on the top of it.
            Last edited by sillybizz; November 12th, 2009, 11:10 AM. Reason: I can't type

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey sillybizz, I have one of the first run beaver putters with the cool hotstamp. It is used with ink, but if you want it I'm sure we can work something out.
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I'm pretty sure they sell all the Daredevil Discs at Deepo. I bought a Beaver putter there a while back. I saw a bunch of Daredevil discs there last week. It might be good to be able to feel the discs in your hand before you purchase. The hotstamp lasted about a day in the rain.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                  Hey sillybizz, I have one of the first run beaver putters with the cool hotstamp. It is used with ink, but if you want it I'm sure we can work something out.
                  Hey Chuck are you going to the Matchplay at Terrace tomorrow? If so bring it on by, I'll probably just buy it off of you unless you are looking for something in particular that I have. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php?mid=4003

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X