X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lava Launch artist

Does anyone know who did the artwork for this year's Lava Launch player's pack discs? I think he also did the art for the Great Northwest Open. I'd like to get a print made to hang on my wall.

Mr Lee from Roseburg!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
      Mr Lee from Roseburg!
      Yes...Mr Lee in Roseburg has done the artwork for the "LavaRoc" the past 5 years.

Contact Ryan Lane (DeuceDropper) for contact info....or maybe Yose (FlatRoc) can help you.

Comment

Arden Lee Carter is your man. Here's a link showing many of the discs he's done the artwork for.

(sorry, that link's no longer any good...)

He's done WBDS, SOJ, Oregon Series; Innova's Viking is his, as is the newer version of the Leopard (with it facing you).
        You can reach Lee at 541-680-2723.
        Last edited by Another Primate; May 10th, 2010, 06:42 AM. Reason: Link no longer good.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Primate View Post
          Arden Lee Carter is your man. Here's a link showing many of the discs he's done the artwork for.

http://www.discgolforegon.com/index....=4356&catid=11

He's done WBDS, SOJ, Oregon Series; Innova's Viking is his, as is the newer version of the Leopard (with it facing you).
          You can reach Lee at 541-680-2723.

I love Mr. Lee!! He is definitely one of my best friends in the world! I personally have been stashing any and all Lee print discs that I can get my grubby hands on! Ha Ha . . . ALLLL MINNNNE! I even have acquired a couple examps that he'd like to get off me!

You have great taste, Blang11! Mr. Lee has a HUGGGE collection of disc golf art, and he is definitely willing to sell prints freshly signed by himself! Attend an SOJ event this summer to win Lee artwork as trophies!!

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Link to Mister Lee's Disc Art: Does this work?

I'm trying to link to Lee's disc art. Here's an album on his facebook page, but I'm not sure if this link will work for folks who aren't connected with him. Would someone please give it a try and let me know?
            (If it doesn't work, I will help him put his stuff up on shutterfly or somewhere.)
            Thanks.

(link that didn't work, sorry)

Edited May 12th: Thanks, Adam, for letting me know it failed.

I put the art up on Shutterfly. Would you please try again?
            http://discgolfprimates.shutterfly.c...l&startIndex=0
            Click Slideshow once you get there. I set permissions so that anyone can enter comments; click on a disc and the comment box will show. I'll try to tag them tonight.
            Last edited by Another Primate; May 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM. Reason: Provide shutterfly link instead

Comment

Doesn't work.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Lava Launch 2010

When is lava launch this year? Anybody?
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

No launch, we're hosting the Pine Jam tourney in June though.

Comment

No Launch, so it isn't so... I've been looking forward to returning since the drive home last year.
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                      No Launch, so it isn't so... I've been looking forward to returning since the drive home last year.
                      Due to some serious lack of thought process by certain participants.....
                      We have not been "invited" back this year.

Maybe next year...................

Comment

will the course be set up in the summer, as in the super 9 and alpine 18?

Comment

Originally posted by Ode View Post
                          will the course be set up in the summer, as in the super 9 and alpine 18?
                          Mt Bachelor will be setting up the Alpine 18, they have their own Baskets and tees pads.
                          I doubt that the Super 9 will be installed...they need our baskets for that.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X